+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 317 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by setia View Post
    Yes, beacuse of greedy we make bad entry. And because greedy, we forced to close our trade in small pip, when price move agaist us. So, after we make smart analysis within the market then we will certainly be happy due to forex tradings and we will manage the smart trades within the marketplace for a lot of well tradings thus it's necessary we simply ought to place the smart analysis for a lot of well trades.
    मुझे लगता है, ... विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में मुख्य दुश्मन के बीच लालच है। लालच के साथ, लाभ हानि में बदल सकता है। अन्य लालच आय अनुकूलन के साथ एक और मामला। लालच भावनात्मक है, और अक्सर अतार्किक है। यदि भावनात्मक पहलू तर्कसंगत पहलुओं को हराते हैं, तो विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार अराजक होगा। जबकि अनुकूलन अधिक प्रयास और तर्क है। अनुकूलन विदेशी मुद्रा आय एक लालच नहीं है। विदेशी मुद्रा का अनुकूलन करने के लिए, एक प्रयास, गंभीरता, तप, धैर्य और स्वस्थ सोच की आवश्यकता होती है। और यह आमतौर पर लालची लोगों के स्वामित्व में नहीं होता है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

ahmadjarar (2020-09-05), Anam47 (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that every trader will definitely be aware of this, because it would mennadi experience every trader in the learning process. I myself also suffered a loss because I can not control their emotions and to be greedy, but of loss that I get a good lesson, that I did have a lot of learning to avoid greed. because after greed will bring bad effects for our trade. That's true my friends!greed is the most factor that effected our trading result and its can be worst,iys can makes a margin call for our account!!so,we must becarefull to makes a steps when trading,we must have a good money management and obey it,so the risk is minimalized,stop loss and take profit tools is help full!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, beacuse of greedy we make bad entry. And because greedy, we forced to close our trade in small pip, when price move agaist us. So, after we make smart analysis within the market then we will certainly be happy due to forex tradings and we will manage the smart trades within the marketplace for a lot of well tradings thus it's necessary we simply ought to place the smart analysis for a lot of well trades.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is a business that has a great opportunity,my traders have the only a smaller capitals and not to be greedy,my new traders who are struggling to understand the forex markets and getting the profit from th transaction that i do,i believe it can not be instant and requires a processing !! indeed greed in forex trading that will make you experience a bad thing. because the more we are greedy and want a big advantage in the trade, it would menajdikan the greater the risk that we have to face in the trade. Therefore there are many traders who suffered many losses due to their greed in trading. I myself also had bad experiences with greed. :-)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    however, greed is what will give a bad impact on our trade. because it is greed that makes us always want a big advantage. and in forex trading is when we want a great advantage in our trade, it would make the risk is greater. because it would make us more likely run the risk of losses. It is therefore important for us to always be able to control your emotions and do not be greedy in forex trading.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cabulfx For This Useful Post:

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be said indeed every human being has a greedy nature. because each when we benefit, we would want more profit. so that's what makes us greedy. but anyway rasp in forex business will give adverse effects. because when we become greedy and want too many benefits, it will make the risks we face are also getting bigger. therefore better we can always control your emotions and do not be greedy.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes...right, I also realize the affect of greed in my loss. when i start trading in first time never control my greed and emotion, as a result i loss my balance is short time. Now i realize, how greed affect us in trade. so advice that never greedy and emotion, always maintain the forex rules and discipline to get better opportunity. Yes i really can realize how greed affects in our daily life.This month i lost my 52$ which is big amount for me because i am a small investor and i am a student.I was greedy that the main reason i lose my money i think it is very harmful for trade we all the time lose because of greed.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While doing trading we must keep in mind that we don't have to be greedy while doing trading , if we become greedy and invest again and again then we may suffer a big loss , so its better to be happy with your profit which you have earned while doing trading . however, greed would be very disturbing and detrimental to our trade. because greed will make us want too much profit in forex trading. and in this forex business, when we want a big advantage, there will be also a big risk we face, because it is better able to control our emotions well, so do not be greedy and do not have to take too much risk in any our trade.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same is my story for number of occassions where I suffer losses . The important point here is we never learn from history and history repeats itself as we already know that this moves may kill us but we again commit the same mistake . that is called greed and for success in forex we need to control it by way of disciplined trading . Are you interested in beginning currency trading? Now is a perfect time! While you may wonder how to get started, you shouldn't; this article will provide you with all the necessary information. Read on for some tips on successful Forex trading.Once you pick a currency pair to begin with,

18. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders are always dealing with different emotions every day. Most emotions sometimes make transactions on the account more or less influenced by fear and anxiety. So sometimes emotions are sometimes unavoidable because we are human. If you fail to manage emotions effectively and consistently, it can lead to disaster in your trading. Today is going to be shown the impact of greed and frustration in the future so that the transaction can be avoided from feeling like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 317 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)