+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 622 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji ji aisa natural hai loss ke baat ke trader aggresive ho jaata hai ya regret karta hai par agar hum aisa karne ki jagah loss ko accept karey aur jaane ki koshish karey ki aisa kyun hua to humein apni galti ka pata chalega aur future mein hum is baat ka dhyan rakhengey aur phir woh galtiyan nahi karengey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumlider1994 is an unknown quantity at this point lumlider1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think after the loss we will get more of regret but whether aggressive or regret banj then your money will never come back so I think you need to learn how to help stabilize the psychology of trading

Member monir.bd is an unknown quantity at this point monir.bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first i feel sad if i face loss in Forex trading but after a some moments when i can understand about my mistakes that time i tried to detect my faults and rectify that. And i do not behave as aggressive or regret.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji loss ke baad aggressive hone ka to kuch kaam he nahi hota kyunki aise me trader ko aur jada loss hojayenga,yahan forex me trader achha sirf tabhi kar paata hai jabb wo loss par dhyaan dekar apni uss mistake ko achhe se avoid karleta hai..

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haikal View Post
    I usually experienced aggressive and unhappy whenever I created loss on forex trading because a newbie, however currently, I have already recently been recently in a position to regulate exactly just precisely the way I really truly come to sense whenever I loss on my trading as a result of I have learned in order to be able for you to help adhere to money management rule in the least time. Money management rule assists me personally in order to be able for you to help reduce my loss on each trade I build.
    Any time that a Forex trader trades aggressively, They can actually fail and have huge losses in the process. To succeed in this Forex business, One really has to make sure that they are patient in the times that they take Forex trade decisions.
    Patience is Key.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ek aisa kaam hai jo par bahut rish hoti hai magar aap essko kam kar sakte hai essme hard work karke forex education aur forex experience se kaam ko risk kam kar sakte hai lekin aap ko apni emotion ko bhi control kar ke chalni hogi tabhi aap achhe se kaam kar sakte hai.

Member sajakhan is an unknown quantity at this point sajakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear zahir si bat hai jab loss ota hai tu insaan ko ghusa ata hai kiun k koi bhi nahi chata k usse loss bardasht karna pare but i think k hume ghusa karne k bajae apni mistake se sikhna chahiye taa k next time hum wo ghalti dobara na karain.

Member fxind is an unknown quantity at this point fxind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to be calm and cool after loosing money in trade and we should not try to take revenge against the los. We need to rethink for loss and have to wait for the right time open another trade because if we loss continuously then we may loss our emotions.

Banned haikal is an unknown quantity at this point haikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually experienced aggressive and unhappy whenever I created loss on forex trading because a newbie, however currently, I have already recently been recently in a position to regulate exactly just precisely the way I really truly come to sense whenever I loss on my trading as a result of I have learned in order to be able for you to help adhere to money management rule in the least time. Money management rule assists me personally in order to be able for you to help reduce my loss on each trade I build.

Member ifty07 is an unknown quantity at this point ifty07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressiveness is a weapon for destroying your trading carrier . Because if you feel aggressive after making a loss then you can never be the winner from Forex trading business . Count it as your mistake and then try to recover your mistake in future . So be confident about yourself and be cool while you are trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 622 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)