+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 622 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade aggression and regret actually depends on our performance and profit. Sometimes when I make a profit continuously at that time I feel really aggressive and want to take more and more risk. Obviously when the continuous losses occurred then I felt the panic and sometimes felt sorry. and I do not regret it through Forex trading, never. at the first trade I lost everything, even the capital .. I feel desperate, but I never lose hope, so I am very confident of achieving what I aspire to, and now I still struggle to start again with all the optimism.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if someone wants to be successful in forex, then he should not be aggressive or sorry, because both of these things will limit your ability in forex trading and also cause you to lose more money in forex .... so that is why, we say that it is important to control emotions in forex trading .... because aggressiveness will make us trade more and without strategy, which can make us lose money ... and after losing, if we regret, then we will not even be able to resolve our mistakes and trading wisely .... I just regret trading or opening a position if after I open that position I find myself losing money sure I am sorry but when I open a position and I make a profit why my wouild regret it ?? I think you should not regret trading forex even if you lose because the forex is full of chances and if you lose after you will win too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you believe you were dumped? Most of us can not when it happens to us. This is often a devastating event because it is so unexpected. Losing the man you love makes you question your future and your happiness as a woman. You may experience a lot of emotions now including anger, frustration, confusion and even a touch of despair. I believe that we tend not to avoid selling emotions. Although we must try to deal with emotions. Even when we burn there must be some things so you can know under whom the damage. So apart from the damage we are likely to be likely to suffer because the benefits of attention and benefits from afar need not regret this really.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Begging aggressively for some time gives great results, but it is dangerous for our capital and I got this lesson several times during my trading experience, every time I open an excessive trade, my trade goes down to the margin call, and so I try to be patient and do not open excessive trading. feel aggressive after losing too bad for us because this kind of feeling shows revenge and it's not a good sign for a forex trader that he starts to take revenge after losing. The best behavior after loss is to stop trading for a while so we can normalize our senses and then we can start trading again.

Banned kapanggih will become famous soon enough kapanggih's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello, after every trade I feel angry when I lose and I tell myself to stop trading, but when I make a profit I feel very happy not because of money but victory makes me happy. after all i learned about forex no matter if i lost or i got a profit. people are loosely aggressive in life and also in forex trading. I think in forex you should be more mechanical course rules should count no emotions etc. when a person becomes aggressive then the mind loses control. when you lose control then it is loose for a merchant.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will not be able to open a position despite getting a good signal resulting in less profit or loss of time if it waits longer early because you do not want to regret losing, but in the end you will make your profits decrease. well when you think negative you will always be in negative position you will start falling pressure when ur setting up ur trader and yes when you are too agrasive it means more bad self confidence for traders how every thing you regret you must have close the rades when you are in fortunately .

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If feeling aggressive means you feel good and confident, then yes of course when you win, you are confident about your trading skills and skills. When you lose you feel bad especially if you have a strong feeling not to take the direction of that trade, then you will feel sorry. As has been said by others, it is purely an emotional factor. Always I feel aggressive after trading because gold and gold trading is a very high profit commodity. I do not deny the cost even I have faced losses because profit or loss is part of every business, if I face the loss today is not a problem for me, I will get more in the next day.

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    many times, I am not aggressive when I get a loss, but only sorry, I regret for many times, my loss because I damage my trading system. if I do not solve it maybe I will not suffer much harm when we feel aggressive, we will be desperate. it can make us make mistakes and get the loss. if we follow our emotions in trade, which results in losses and we become regretful. we need patience and calm mind to make a good analysis and follow our money management. it is important to control aggression and adjust the patient's approach while trading.

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trading, it is necessary to be patient so that the market concretizes certain chartist figures or reaches your levels before being able to enter or leave the level. You must be patient so that your input and output configurations in position materialize and validate on your chart before opening / closing a position. You must be disciplined to follow your trading plan and risk management rules.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After start forex trading I feel aggressive because I have earn profit equal to my full time job salary in part time forex business in my first month and I am very hopeful about my success in future with forex trading.aggressive from the ambitions
    ambition comes from greed
    greed comes from bad psychology
    and bad psychology definitely create an account could not last much longer, always take care with your psichology for survive in this business.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SHEIKHANSARI460 For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-20), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 622 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)