+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 622 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Banned Chron is an unknown quantity at this point Chron's Avatar
    Thanks
    We need aggression while trading in forex. We need to show some attitude. Our trade will seem dull if we don't show up our aggression. But on the other hand, trading with aggression will lead us to take false decisions, which will again lead to loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shima is an unknown quantity at this point shima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m feeling cool always coz Forex is not my life .i m getting the experience slowly .there is not hesitation and over excitement .i believe that those who are feeling so aggressive most of the time they are facing early danger

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hemontofahim is an unknown quantity at this point hemontofahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are justness i concord with you regrets can not eliminate us healthiness at all and the make that kind us spirit but if we regress exclusive the hope can puddle us felicity for all the minute.

Senior Member bipashadas is an unknown quantity at this point bipashadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that the hostility can be stay positive towards buy and sell mainly because it tends to make your buy and sell a lot more exciting. Nevertheless My partner and i ended up being took approach in excess of. My partner and i created plenty of blunders around my aggressions. My partner and i created plenty of undesirable trading and I had in order to go through to the. The just rue can be that i find caught up significantly very easily caused by my personal aggressions in excess of my personal buy and sell.

Banned alibu1985 is an unknown quantity at this point alibu1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i loose small amount i don't feel that much bad. and i think, we should learn from our mistakes rather become crazy.happy trading, while we do loss in forex trading at that moment

Banned bestboyfx is an unknown quantity at this point bestboyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we feel aggressive and surrender to it and do follow it in trading then surely we need to regret about our decision. Aggressive trading is always very risky and dangerous to our account. We should do trading with calm and composed mindset and only then we can make profit and get success...Best of luck .

Senior Member saeed786 is on a distinguished road saeed786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion agressiveness and regret both are not the things that i feel while trading in the forex market. these are the emotions and i think that emotions have no place to exist in the forex market . most of the traders used to become emotional but they lost their money by trading in forex market. forex is a good place if you have good understanding and have no emotions like greed(aggressive) and fear (regret).

Banned yytt66 is an unknown quantity at this point yytt66's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading main earning minutes main hoti hai koi bhi nahin keh sakta keh nex minut main hum loss main hon gay ya profit main is liye wohi trader kamyaab hot hai jo is main achha kaam kerta ho aur apna profit jald he catch ker leta ho forex ek achha busines lekin is kay liye bohat active mind rakhna perta hai

Member operamini7 is an unknown quantity at this point operamini7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can also feel aggressive when doing over trades and over confident either generate profit or loss, and we feel the regret when hesitant and afraid to take decisions, and it turns out the decision will be taken . Best of luck

Member bigbox is an unknown quantity at this point bigbox's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am in forex after coming back home and if there is not 24 hours then there is not opportunity . anyway we can start with low capital and make it bigger if we have experience which is another advantage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 622 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)