+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 622 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I normally felt aggressive and sad when I made loss in forex trading as a newbie, but now, I have been able to adjust how I feel when I loss in my trading because I have learnt to follow money management rule at all time. Money management rule helps me to minimize my loss in every trade I make. and i think aggressive mind can be dangerous and sometimes it can destroy our strategy ..we should be cool all the time ..over excitation and wrong decision can ate all of our money so quickly .if we can control our geed and doing aggressive then it's fine i think

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is called the emotion factor. aggressiveness comes from greed which will make you to open many positions and with big lot sizes to gain more which is not the correct way to trade, it will destroy your MM plans and you will ignore all the rules because you want more. And regret will result in fear to trade, you wont be able to open a position in spite of getting a good signal resulting in less profits or sometimes loss if wait longer, same thing in the case of closing also you will close early because you dont want to regret of losing but in the end you will be making less profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dot feel aggressive or regret when i lose money. I see so many trader who has become aggressive after losing money and that aggression push them from Forex market. I always try to control my temper. I know Failure is the pillar of success. and I would rather aggressive in trading, so I could open up more opportunities for profit in trading. And if I loss, then I will stop trading. Stopping only for a moment to refresh your mind and find other things to reduce stress.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, for my point of view,when i do trade in forex trading business then i pray to allah that he success me in my trade and i feel and thought positive always because man is a naturely not want to bear loss then learn first then earn and pray.nothing wrong for being aggressive if you put that thing with proper place, as a trader we must to know when we act aggressive and when we not to, lets talk about this, being aggressive from my side is when price movement in the market is trending . Have nice pips, friend.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t will be in a negative position plans and you will ignore all the rules because you want more. And regret will result in fear to trade, you wont be able to open a ,because you dont want to regret of losing but in always you will start to fell the pressure when ur mounting ur traders and yeah , confident which is bad for a trader how every sometyms you regret you should have closed the rades when you wer in.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,Well this incredible 10ft conger eel makes the biblical miracle seem much ... Despite its enormous size and aggressive appearance, the conger eel is a shy ..... BEFORE girlfriend's pregnancy was revealed He might regret that!I am thinking of getting a moray eel I found at a local restaurant but would like to ... You never know how aggressive it will be in your tank. .... I have a 14" moray that i really regret getting, i wonder every night whether or not i'm .. Ever I comprehend offensive after trading because I dealings in golden and yellow is very tall realise artifact. I do not feel regret flatbottom I eff visaged disadvantage because acquire or failure is a endeavor of every line, if I meet decease today no difficulty for me I faculty acquire statesman in close day.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is known as the feeling component. combativeness hails from covetousness which will make you to open numerous positions and with enormous part sizes to increase more which is not the right approach to exchange, it will obliterate your MM plans and you will disregard all the principles since you need more. What's more lament can bring about dread to exchange, you wont have the capacity to open a position notwithstanding getting an exceptional sign bringing about less benefits or frequently misfortune if hold up more extended, same thing on account of shutting likewise you will close early on the grounds that you dont need to lament of losing however when its all said and done you will be making less benefit

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear is may na to un ke luck ka zyada issue hota hay aur na he forum ka balkah yeh un ke apni negligence hoti hay k vo trade may mehnat say kaam nahe karty aur zyada learning nahe karty jis waja say vo peechy rah jaty han aur akhrkar vo trade chor jaty han lakin agr vo mehnat say kaam krian aur apny knowledge may izafa krian to vo zrur kamyab ho sakty han

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    i've never lament for each exchange i've done. cause i'm now recognize what the more terrible will occur in case i'm opening that position. regreting just become another weight in hour brain, and it could hinder our capacity in dissecting the market.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is called the emotion factor. aggressiveness comes from greed which will make you to open many positions and with big lot sizes to gain more which is not the correct way to trade, it will destroy your MM plans and you will ignore all the rules because you want more. And regret will result in fear to trade, you wont be able to open a position in spite of getting a good signal resulting in less profits or sometimes loss if wait longer, same thing in the case of closing also you will close early because you dont want to regret of losing but in the end you will be making less profit Forex is a good currency business. it will destroy your MM plans and you will ignore all the rules because you want more. And regret will result in fear to trade, you wont be able to open a position in spite of getting a good signal resulting in less profits or sometimes loss if wait longer, same thing in the case of closing also you will close early because you dont want to regret of losing.Best of luck.................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 622 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)