+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 622 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Junior Member pacaran is an unknown quantity at this point pacaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, because of my aggression, I actually regret. I realize that you can not deny the fact that aggression is necessary because the direction of trade is positive because it makes trade more active. The other has been accepted. I made a variety of mistakes around my aggression. I created a variety of bad deals, and I had to endure it
    I really solved the plan

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are asymptomatic or prosperous during the course of the transaction, you can experience mixed views and experience the top of the field and expect me to be kind of etch and overconfidence, which is what makes you feel your behavior later, so if You prepare your word story better than your victory. Offensive good, but not doing well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member devis is an unknown quantity at this point devis's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I faced the failure, I felt so bad, sometimes uneasy, any one is a natural thing, but after a period of time, I began to think about my mistakes, in the transaction, for my loss and study hard , That error, try again to do something

Junior Member jalan is an unknown quantity at this point jalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My rule is because you have the ability to need extra regret can lead to worry about trading You can not open a job despite getting a sensible signal that leads to less profit or usually loss if waiting for longer time the same factor in the whole case Close and bad psychology actively generate an account that can not last for a long time, constantly focusing on the work of life with your psychology as in your life.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,211 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko aggressive hokar nahi chalna chahiye,trader ko esme discipline aur patience me rehna chahiye,trader esme acha market me knwledge bana sakenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga..

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,674 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh loss main jay phr woh angry na ho blk Forex Trading main good learning karay aor mind ka thek use karay aor Forex Trading ky proper planning kar kay Forex Trading main loss ko recover kia karay is tarah woh Forex Trading say good profit earn kar lay ga

Member fatanic is an unknown quantity at this point fatanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's the most common thing that we are feeling aggressive and trying to recover the loss quickly by opening huge risk and yes it is the most dangerous decision and sometimes give us blow our account .we need to control our feelings and trying follow professorial way of trading.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes i become more aggressive, open a few trades after get loss to recover my losses. but sometimes when i fear to lose money again, i just feel regret only and not trade again. All traders will have both of experiences when they still learn to make good trading. Feel agressive and feel regret when we get loss is very bad for trading

Banned barua is an unknown quantity at this point barua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know suffered some acknowledgement due to my aggression's. I am alert of the fact that hostility is needful to be formal towards the class as it makes the change Solon effusive. But I was carried way over. I prefabricated lots of mistakes in my aggression's. I prefab lots of bad trades and I had to suffer for that. My exclusive feel is that I get carried absent overmuch easily due to my aggression s over my change.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,034 Times in 4,664 Posts
    it is must for us we not feel aggressive after loss but we work in our trading business with confidence and we use our fresh mind in trading market and we work in trading market with experience and we work in our trading business with mind and we must know the market good conditions then we make our success with forex business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 622 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)