+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if possible then I should join the company and the trader I want to do it for his personal problems. so be careful taking your position. and I don't use forex robots for my trading so I can't use the best forex robots, I don't believe in forex robots, I want to trade the forex market myself. But I know that there are many traders who use forex robots and they get a lot of profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone shares their views about EA, but nobody attaches EA. Please attach your good EA, if you have an EA, all users can benefit from it. and Has anyone tried EA Fabric Scalper Pro or Vengeance EA? I am interested to know the results, is it still profitable? Share some data if you have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex expert advisors sounds like a good way to make money on paper ... but until now I tried many of them but couldn't be satisfied with them ... the best results I got were 10% every month ... but I tried in amounts small .. hope I can one in this forum. And until now I have never used a robot to trade on a live account so it hasn't made money, I have tried it on a demo account first and the results are good and nothing is good.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi, it is a demo server mate. just choose instaforex-demo.com server. but I stop testing it, but you can try it too using demo and please post your results

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You said risky... I am really confused... why you say that? If its profitable then please share some of your result with this EA... It will really help us first timers.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think manual trading is the best trade in the forex market. Someone can make the right decisions and can make big profits from this market and I have been experimenting with EA for a long time and I find that it is not suitable for me or for all new traders. I always say that we have to stay away from him.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic does not mean fully automatic. Humans need robot-assisted automation because humans are careless creatures and make mistakes all the time. Just like we need a calculator or computer to automate but the real controller is still in the user. and manual trading is best because there are several transactions that do not allow to make profits to be closed as well as the losses can be a problem on the computer or the internet and therefore will lose a lot of points and profit and loss can turn into

9. The Following User Says Thank You to duta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend automatic trading to traders who are new to the forex market ... because if someone wants to become an expert, then he must always try to depend on his own abilities and must try to make him learn well ... in this way, they can do it permanently and can generate good profits with it ... and, I just don't believe in automatic trading and I also don't recommend other people to do this type of trade, you should trade manually to ignore any losses and improve experience You.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humans and robots in forex trading, robots are status programs that cannot do more than what they have programmed on it ... a human being is totally different, knows a human program ... humans make good profits in trading from robots. robots are programs and human factors are the best method to be successful in forex trading ... except, you have an ea that is proven successful in knowing the market and not sharing it with others ..

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The experience of using a trading robot last year has caused my account to experience margin calls within a week. I am currently focusing on studying manual trading because it is more comfortable and can arrange my own study and trading schedule according to my convenience. and what you need to know is that some robots are good too everything isn't bad, and if you ask me, I think the time will come maybe decay from now that no body wants to trade and the robot will take our place like they have built this drone, so EA is nothing but.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast