+ Reply to Thread
Page 762 of 771 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 760 761 762 763 764 ... LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    Well, the first thing I suggest you do is to get reading materials on Forex so that you get familiar with the subject. Then you can ask questions on this forum as there are may willing and experienced hands to help you get along easily. Next is to do demo trading for a while, based on what you have read up and learned from traders here. If you do all those, then you have started your forex journey on a sound step.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner has to open new demo account and trade on it....and should get experience of real market trading..and besides get a knowledge of all thing that related to the forex...from forum like ********......trade on demo untill u realised the time when u ready to jump into real market with real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very well said mate as a beginner should first learn about technical and fundamental analysis and then form a trading strategy and back test in demo account and then trade later in real account.

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the best way to trade when you are a beginner and first practice in demo account and then trade in real account with small investments. But before that you first need to learn technical and fundamental analysis of the markets and form a trading plan.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to open demo account and then learn through it. If you don't have any idea regarding what is forex all about then you are not in the best place to be. You need to learn first before thinking of trading in forex. Else you will end up like those 90% traders who lose in forex. Get the demo knowledge, consult experts and then come back to trade.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what do you think if newbie come to forex and they just learn it by theirself, no course or mentor and they just learn from forum and learn and share with each others?...that what i did last years ago...i got some big problem with it but when i asked to the trader who got course or practicing from mentor, they said is like me..they got some problem like me

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what account do you use right now?, i recommend you to use demo account, it is good for make practice and develop our skill in it, and also we can learn our style in trading and make analysis, and use just 2 or 3 indicators at you mt4, do not use too many indicators, because it is not effective

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should start trading in demo account for at least 3-6 months plus try to learn from different websites e.g. ********. Join different forex forums and try to fully participate at these forums so that you can get familiar with the experiences of other traders.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will suggest you point by point as follow.

1- Open a demo account and learn trading from this account at least for three months.

2- Learn the important signals like , Stochastic, RSI, MACD, Bollinger Band and Moving averages.

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginners first you open a demo account,then you learn several important things such as currency pairs,lot sizes,buy or sell,pending orders,take profit,stop loss,margin call, which currency pair is suitable for you,lot sizes.then do trade in demo account,practice well.after doing these all are you enter into the real accounts and get good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 762 of 771 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 760 761 762 763 764 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)