+ Reply to Thread
Page 720 of 771 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 718 719 720 721 722 730 770 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner must understand in start that trading forex is not gambling or something like that. Try to use forex as good market place to make money first on demo then on real account to understand that is possible to live with that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the beginner is someone that should be done in a demo account to practice trading and learn knowledge about forex's can be obtained at this forum by joining this forum is not just the knowledge that was obtained but can also get a bonus which will be in use trading on real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a beginner first try to understand what is forex and how to earn make money over there.
    dont hurry up in any process like selecting broker ,invest real money soon etc.Think twice before you do anything.

Member nonprado is on a distinguished road nonprado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    I am using a lot of resources that are freely available from the Forex Pros as this gives the users the ability to get an insights into the markets and thus know for sure when it would be betetr to make the trades and when its okay to stay away from the markets.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anton View Post
    ok, if we already have good skills in trading, we should open a real account, but if a beginner does not have a good skill not to open a real account because it would be very risky, the better we improve our skills in the demo account for real trading capital in your account .
    If you want to use demo account then you can't improve your skill because you can't feel any pressure on trading time. So if you try on cent account then you can easily improve your skill with low capital because on cent account you can invest low capital. And with own capital you can't make any trade without analysis.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naye traders ko demo account me trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki demo account se jitna seekhne ko milta hai utna hi zada fayda unhe real account me hota hai
    jo bhi trader demo account me thik se trading nahi karta usse real account me trading karna bahut risky mana jata hai kyunki real account ko smajhne me bahut time lagta hai aur itne time me bahut loss ho sakta hai

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are going to trade with money management then account type does not have more importantce.
    we can also start with standard account using with high leverage but only one condition we must trade with money management.
    must trade in demo account before start trading in real account.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a trader first needs to first observe these markets and its movements and get some idea about how it works and moves to be able to do proepr prediction and also it will help him in a better way to perform quality trades .

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by didikebenaran View Post
    but I think the novice trader should enter the real akuj of commerce even if they do not have the basis of their trade so that way they will be able to find their trading success and this is also a good idea for us to do that
    ok, if we already have good skills in trading, we should open a real account, but if a beginner does not have a good skill not to open a real account because it would be very risky, the better we improve our skills in the demo account for real trading capital in your account .

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anton View Post
    I agree with you, if we do not have a good ability to make trades do not get in on the real account, because the real account was too risky for traders who do not know a good trading mechanism, we should learn first on a demo account until we have a system that good and the system proved able to generate profits consistently.
    but I think the novice trader should enter the real akuj of commerce even if they do not have the basis of their trade so that way they will be able to find their trading success and this is also a good idea for us to do that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 720 of 771 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 718 719 720 721 722 730 770 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)