+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 771 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 556 606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Banned grena is an unknown quantity at this point grena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    I too started my journey of Forex trading with the help of Forex trading forum, i learned Forex trading from Forex and now i am in this business because of the forum only and i want to express my gratitude to the MT5 forum for supporting me. A beginner should participate well in discussions in Forex forum and learn from the co traders.
    i think we need to learn forex market as much as we can without learn forex market survive in this market is not possible we always need to follow rules and news about the forex market if we really want to earn money in this without good plan and knowledge success in forex is not possible

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salfx View Post
    Beginners is lacking knowledge basic forex trading so do first step to collect many information and tips from this forum,and pay attention first for learn and practical with demo account .
    i think learn is most important to work any kinds of business and work . if a person join this online business they also learn and know all kinds of information to this online business to about this market then we are properly stared earning money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vikramsingh is an unknown quantity at this point vikramsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I have not got the setup of the chart pattern is perfect so I can not identify a clear trend, whether it retrace or even reverse, I will patiently wait until a pattern that could give a clear confirmation. Direction, which is better I think it must be followed is determined by the direction in which your hands you a general trend of the currency market which is based on technical analysis, which is easy to be adopted manually

Senior Member irshad is an unknown quantity at this point irshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Getting started with running can feel overwhelming to a beginner runner.
    Getting Started: Before you even take your first steps, here are some important
    basics.

Senior Member salfx is an unknown quantity at this point salfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners is lacking knowledge basic forex trading so do first step to collect many information and tips from this forum,and pay attention first for learn and practical with demo account .

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    larning practice biggner kel iy sabse jayda importent hai jitne bigner hoten hian wo bina larning ke trading karten hain aur sabse jayda unhe ka loss hota hai isliy mere ray ke hisaab se unhe sabe pahle forex ke baren ache se knowledge lene ki zroorat hai yad knowledge le liy to wo age chal kar acha kar lenge ,

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    beginner should required deep study of the forex so he well know about the forex and does not loss his
    money in the forex trading and beginner should manage our risk.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner must have to learn the facts that move the forex market and if he learn that carefully then it will be very easy for him to trade on the real account and make good profit very easily. so learning is very essential when you have entered in forex trading.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member songs is on a distinguished road songs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ko sub say pehlay forex ko achay say learn kerna chahiay us kay baad demo work kerna chahiay jis main aap achi practice kerain jis say aap ko trading ka experience milay ga us kay baad jub aap ko lagay kay aap real trading k liay ready hain to phir ap real account open ker lain.
    @Rednakis

Senior Member marfuatun is an unknown quantity at this point marfuatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    what to do as a beginer
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    you should learn the basic fundamentals of forex first start of the term that is often used because it is so important to any trading will always be used in addition to that study with a demo account is also important for minimizing risk and free

+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 771 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 556 606 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)