+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Like PAYZA ?

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't like payza and i am using moneybookers.i mean moneybookers is a good way without difficult.i mean payza is difficult for me.sometimes i withdraw money in my bank account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jowaljawil is an unknown quantity at this point jowaljawil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have one payza account but no money on it. i have no online money to fill it. i know it is good procesor and doenst accpet money from HYIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspider View Post
    We know about Payza . it is a transformed name of Popular Alertpay . So anyone here who likes to use Payza for transaction ? and tell us why ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i like payza it si a new name of alertpay nd this is also best payment processor in my country and payza is good option for the new user in my country ,it has easy to use and easyly handable .it has good option to money transfer the dollar and easy availablle

Senior Member munii is on a distinguished road munii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i have a Payaza account but i do not know how to use it and how we can withdraw out money from this account.
    please share all the method in detail on the forum.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to munii For This Useful Post:

don1 (2012-11-15)

Junior Member barakobama is an unknown quantity at this point barakobama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i do like payza its great.

Junior Member khanjee is an unknown quantity at this point khanjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i like payza because its more easier for withdrawing money in my country paypal is not supporting here and for liberty reserve i have to depend on exchangers.

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspider View Post
    We know about Payza . it is a transformed name of Popular Alertpay . So anyone here who likes to use Payza for transaction ? and tell us why ?
    I did not used the services of payza because I do not know if it would be safe or not so I prefer just to be sure my money is safer and also less feared the future,
    probably the only way I could control my money in the bank online

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know much about the means of payment is still not so much with the comments you made this tread, than I was wrong and then I considered pitting better to be silent and learn so that I could tell from the reply friend of a friend who was familiar with the means of payment it

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never use payza until now I only use liberty reserve and money bookers only in every transaction that I make for pull funds and to deposit funds
    I only use two tools that any payment

Junior Member yousef.3600 is an unknown quantity at this point yousef.3600's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm working with payzaa and almost all transactions through the bank and many do not like the bank actually I do not know whether I change my Bank payza to Alliberti because I want to withdraw money on the bank and I do not know what I do want a proper solution

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)