+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Like PAYZA ?

Junior Member enigma is an unknown quantity at this point enigma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Payza has some verification problem and not suitable for Forex Trading as i have experience with PAYZA company the blocked my account without any logical reason. and they charge me $520 as Penalty fee. so i do not recommend Payza in Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked payza, but no more. I was wondering the resaon why all brokers that were using payza quit using it. It is very bad for company to gain such huge recognition but later be hard to found, i believe that there managements are not pure/gopd. If you are lucky to find a broker that accepts payza, just be careful i its usage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member inzmam is an unknown quantity at this point inzmam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend i like it so much.But basically it seems they are trusted by many after Liberty Reserve had shot down. Just trying to get myself acquited with the site though. its pay on time and its so secure.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Finally considering payza because it allows bank wire direct to my bank account in Nigeria, and also i can use it for exchange into local currencies as well

Banned Almighty is an unknown quantity at this point Almighty's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have opened account with payza for a very long time but I have never made any transaction with them. But basically it seems they are trusted by many after Liberty Reserve had shot down. Just trying to get myself acquited with the site though.

Senior Member seema121 is on a distinguished road seema121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i use the moneybookers payment processor and i think it is so best and better payment processor than Payza in to with draw my money from the insta account.

Senior Member sannil is an unknown quantity at this point sannil's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer payza since it support in bank document & terribly simple out to money any time any moment. thus i prefer it most.

Senior Member ahmad33nadeem is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad33nadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i agree with you payza service abb tak best rahe hai payza main app kai 3 account hain persenal starter personel pro business starter.
    personel starter main app kke transection per koi be service charges fees nahi kate ge
    jab app ka account 2000$ ke transection kai bad persenal pro per ajayin ga tu app ke aik transection per service charge kate ge

Senior Member Articmyt786 is on a distinguished road Articmyt786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Payza sucks big time the wants to verify account like each and every information as exact same, i tried to verify my account for payza but there was a little change in address and they did not verify my account.

Banned Arhum79 is an unknown quantity at this point Arhum79's Avatar
    Thanks
    payza bhi theek hai lekin is say bank transfer karna bht mushkill hai app ko bht verifications karana hoon ge phir he app is say bank transfer kar sakian gay is liye mb abhi best ja raha hai us say easily transfer ho jaen gay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)