+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Like PAYZA ?

Banned mrk22 is an unknown quantity at this point mrk22's Avatar
    Thanks
    no.. Never . . As AN indian i cannot love payza. . as a result of the costs for retreating to indian bank merely sucks . . . i feel its virtually two.50$ per ten greenback . . however its smart to grasp that payza additional withdrawal to indian bank. . however i am certain.. no one is gonna use payza till they scale back their fees..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hasaonline is an unknown quantity at this point hasaonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Payza is an e-commerce business that allows payments to be made through the internet between users who have registered for the service (Payza members). For personal users, it is a method for transferring money internationally and a platform for the purchase of goods and services online. For merchants, Payza is an online business management tool which they can use to process payments, issue invoices and make payouts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dr.Maged is an unknown quantity at this point Dr.Maged's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to me i have never tried a bank except payza , since it was alertpay and it is quite tough in the treatment and movements of money . acordin to me and my country i stand for a long time to get my money out from it. use money bookers or libery reserve instead

Banned downmb7 is an unknown quantity at this point downmb7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear i like because i have not made any transaction since AP changed to payza, but i used alertpay before and i liked it due to use of email address simply as your account and using that to send and receive payment, as starter account have no sending receiving fee it is really great for those with smaller transactions.

Member rard366 is an unknown quantity at this point rard366's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I like Payza very much,because It accept Visa Credit Card to add funds, in my case in Venezuela I can use donation like way to send money. Paypal don't allow and charge an additional fee for change...

Senior Member doll.doll is an unknown quantity at this point doll.doll's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i like payaza q ke ye money processor ka bethreen zarye ha is me money easily mil jate hai bina kese katote ke or zaida investagation b nahe hote it is safe money processor ye direct hamare account se attach hota ha hme is me koi money ko transection karne ki lea koi zayed money nahe dena parte

Member darkman is an unknown quantity at this point darkman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,i do.although Payza has a high fees when you withdraw cash,but it's easy to verify your account in Payza by credit card or an authorization form.and this bank so many countries all over the world unlike Paypal and many other online banks that supports particular countries.

Junior Member bill is an unknown quantity at this point bill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely right mate . Payza has option to choose Personal starter account which doesn't have any transaction fees.

Banned shakeel ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point shakeel ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    tely right mate . Payza has optionkghjkghjkghk to choose Personal starterthis gvbhjkhkood payment processorhjkhgjkhjk on there payment support list . account which djhgkghjkghjkhgoesn't have any tr

Banned hsipk is an unknown quantity at this point hsipk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Payza is the Best Option to Withdraw E-money.
    Because it support many Countries To Withdraw in Their Banks..
    and it has also Personal pro account. with this we can transaction free. No charges on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)