+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast

Thread: Do you Like PAYZA ?

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I made a withdrawal from my Payza e-wallet to my Payza Prepaid Card and it loaded in less than 24 hrs. I then purchased an item from Amazon.com with my Payza Prepaid Card and it worked there even though the website didnt have a checkout with Payza option. I even purchased something on Facebook with it and it worked! I can also buy anything with it anywhere Visa is accepted and I can withdraw my money to cash from any ATM that accepts Visa! I highly recommend it!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tarake_bd View Post
    yes i know pazya. pazya is a good money changer. i like pazya. but pazya is not support many broker. that i used mastr card.
    I frankly do not understand about how to pay using payza so I do not want to take risks to make transactions using this payza ... I first use the service of liberty reserve but now using a local broker then I do the transaction directly transfer our local bank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sayed1987 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i like payza. beacuse, payza is a popular international money transection site. worldwide very easly money transection system this site. so, i like to payza (alertpay)

Member aitzaz25 is an unknown quantity at this point aitzaz25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i Love payza so mush b/s the sending and receiving of payment is very easy and fast. and its supported bank documents very easily

Member VS84783452 is an unknown quantity at this point VS84783452's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspider View Post
    When Payza was alertpay i invested via alertpay . But now there is no option for deposit via Payza . Instaforex should include this good payment processor on there payment support list . I like it cause i have it attached with Bank account .
    Yes instaforex currently not open deposit method using Payza

You can exchange your Payza to LR or moneybookers using some online exchangers, then your Payza money can be used to deposit

Member ksatria921 is an unknown quantity at this point ksatria921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just know if alertpay now renamed payza, this sounds familiar.
    since payza still as alertpay, I prefer paypal, or liberty to the transaction. especially for deposit and withdrawal, but this opinion may differ for each person.

even so, every e-currency has advantages and disadvantages of each. just the habit

Senior Member Blackspider is an unknown quantity at this point Blackspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by diljaladj View Post
    Honestly i don't like Payza much but sadly i don't have too much options to choose from as Paypal does not support my country and LR is not possible to connect with bank so i like it or not i have to pick Payza as my only online payment processor for all the stuff i do.
    Yes you are right . PayPal does not support many country as payza do that's why people from bangladesh , pakistan and other country force to use Payza . Payza has bank attach option which is great for all of us

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly i don't like Payza much but sadly i don't have too much options to choose from as Paypal does not support my country and LR is not possible to connect with bank so i like it or not i have to pick Payza as my only online payment processor for all the stuff i do.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have an account at alertpay but after they change their name become payza, i never use it for my transaction, but this is not about their reputation, i believe they have good reputation, the problem here is i use another e payment too, and it is more flexible to use,,,liberty
    do the best we can

Member tarake_bd is on a distinguished road tarake_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i know pazya. pazya is a good money changer. i like pazya. but pazya is not support many broker. that i used mastr card.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)