+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Like PAYZA ?

Senior Member ArfianFx is an unknown quantity at this point ArfianFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thing i dont like payzaa.. i prefer u use liberty reserve because i u use that u can get fast deposite and withdrawal process and fee system not very cheep for many broker, then u can use liberty reserve to other transaction on other web store..
    lets dancing with market

Member shaheens is an unknown quantity at this point shaheens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i applied for the debit card of payza few months ago and got it a few days later which i am currently using with no problems so i like the service and had no issues with the processor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tahirjutt is an unknown quantity at this point tahirjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspider View Post
    We know about Payza . it is a transformed name of Popular Alertpay . So anyone here who likes to use Payza for transaction ? and tell us why ?
    no bro i did not like to use this because it is not compete with the mind skills of a mind and i think in this waywe can be not so good if we will not worked

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member apri77 is an unknown quantity at this point apri77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not used the services of alertpay until now, I usualy use LIBERTY .
    verification on payza is to difficult for me, i have't Credit card, or the other for verification on payza. it's better use of LIBERTY

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i like payza paymnet system muje payza ka payment system bohat acha lagta ha. in ka
    payment system baki sub payment bank sa difrent ha ma payza sa 2 bar dollar transfar kar
    ka cash karwa chuka ho.

Member ndunk81 is an unknown quantity at this point ndunk81's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    PAYZA you never complicate verification of documents, another case with PayPal which is very difficult to verify your documents.
    So I was more than happy PAYZA for online payments, but unfortunately most brokers accept Liberty Reserve, so for now I just idle PAYZA account ..

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree with you sir, I think if every payment processor will provide payment facilities it will be very much a currency exchange agent who will upset you, because they do not have a job so others
    Quote Originally Posted by rajon999 View Post
    I like payza because it support in bank document & very easy to cash any time any moment. so I like it most.

Member Arfian Soebakti is an unknown quantity at this point Arfian Soebakti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never use payza,, i still use liberty reserve to fast deposite and withdrawal request and for me use liberty reserve just have a little fee and that make me comfort use liberty reserve for process all..

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course we all Bangladeshi love Payza. because my local bank support payza. my country do not support without payza. so that is why l love payza.

Member jowaljawil is an unknown quantity at this point jowaljawil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have several timews withdrawn my money from moneybooker and there have been no problem. payzza is good but less familiar for indonesian like me
    Quote Originally Posted by lingkon View Post
    i don't like payza and i am using moneybookers.i mean moneybookers is a good way without difficult.i mean payza is difficult for me.sometimes i withdraw money in my bank account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)