+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Like PAYZA ?

Banned xxxl is an unknown quantity at this point xxxl's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far did not use any electronic bank but I want to know what is the best bank for beginning to withdraw a small amount of luck Thank you for all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the payment processor called payza for many reasons. The main reason is that it is very secure and it is regulated by the united kingdom. I am not using it for now, but i have a payza account.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member sanabaig is an unknown quantity at this point sanabaig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i like payza bcoz its a fast money draw system. ye system online money ke liye world ki sab se best service ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zainabsadi will become famous soon enough zainabsadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    2.50$ per 10 dollar payza acha h q k ic main sending or reciving charges nhi hain ic liy i like it or 2nd ya bank account k sath attach ho jata h hmain pak main bht asani rhti h or yahan pak main koi pay pal ki koi option nhi h ic liy payaza is best in our country

Senior Member Khimi234 is an unknown quantity at this point Khimi234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me payza is a very good payment processor and I think fee is also good not much high I love to use payza payment processor the good thing about it that I can withdraw money from it to my bank account so there is no problem with that they are taking high fee or not its not bad for me

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G nahi mein payza ko like nahi krta kyun k eis mein app ki payment secure nahi hoti baaz dafa app ki transfer payment b reverse ho jati hai eis liye mein tou money booker sey payment withdraw krwana like krta hoon eis mein app ka balance secure hota hai our koi security k begair withdraw b nahi krwa satka

Senior Member saimum hasan is on a distinguished road saimum hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Payza is best payment method .. payza was alertpay.. I was transaction money via payza ..it is safe and they deliver money properly ...in business days. ..I like it ..because they want identity prof and bank statement for attached bank account

Junior Member azaib77 is an unknown quantity at this point azaib77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for new user payza is best. but professionals this payment processor
    is very costly. in the early time of my network marketing and forex i use payza
    but now i use other payment processors.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a question of the reason why brokers that initially accepts payza are no more accepting the payment system. This gives a whole thoughtful fear to me, and i believe that payza is not good for trading forex, what do you still think about this? or you all do not noticed?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cozard007 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G nahi mein payza ko like nahi krta eis mein app ki payment secure nahi hoti eis sey app ki payment chori honey k chances hotey hain eis liye bohat sey traders payza ko like nahi krtey our apni payment money booker sey cash krwatey hain ye kafi secure method hai mein b ye he method use krta hoon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)