+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that happen sometimes in forex trading. Newbies who are still looking at luck to help them make profits always open trades without analysis and then they might get their TP hit by mistake, the market was just in their favour. But it not easy to get if we dont have a knowledge about it i have made it only once or twice i think.i opened a trade and it was running in loss and market closed for week end.and when it opened all my negative pips got converted to positive and trade closed with profit.but if you make profit dont think same will happen next time so be careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that happen sometimes in forex trading. Newbies who are still looking at luck to help them make profits always open trades without analysis and then they might get their TP hit by mistake, the market was just in their favour. But it not easy to get if we dont have a knowledge about it Well I have not Made profits by Mistakes but I have lost many Dollars due to mistake. I started with my account with 100 Dollars and I wanted to open a trade with 3 micro lots in single trade but when I open the order I saw It was not a micro order it was rather a mini order and with in no time I loose 25 of my Dollars. That was on my first day of trading. This was only one instant , I have committed many mistakes during my trading career which end up in loss of many Dollars.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when markets go in reverse direction than out trade and at times when we perform a wrong trade the markets move in same direction and we make profits in the same trade and I was aggressive and I did over trading but to my good luck the markets reversed and I made profits in the same trade. hmmm. as ma ney to aisa pehli baar hi ap say suna hai. k aisa bhi ho jata ha. kiya ap yeh long term trading k baray ma mjhay bata rahay hain? kiya aisa long term ma hoa tha? agar aisi mistake hum short term ma ker dain to kiya humain thoray profit per close kr deni chahiya?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It has happened to me on different occassions and the one i can easily remember happened on a friday when i had entered a wrong trade and when i came back to see it i was sad because the trade was against me and i was losing much. So i just set a take profit and went away only to come back and notice that there was a news event that turned the trade in my favor and i made 58$ in my demo account i experienced this.mistakes not always give loss to you sometimes it will give you profit.by my mistake i want to put sell order with 0.10 lot size in eur/usd pair and by my unconscious stage at that moment i put buy order inspite of putting sell order and mistake cost me 50$ within 30 minutes

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that is what I do currently as my career. I simply work on my behalf. I get up at five am, shower, placed on a set, build breakfast for my adult female, and so walk downstairs to my workplace to trade.
    I don't trade simply Forex (I do futures as well) however I do ‘day trade’, or no matter that's (because I am observation the market and my positions just about from five am until four pm and so once more from around 630 pm till ten pm). a number of the peers in our coevals trade just about all day, even have alarms at the hours of darkness to alert them.
    But individuals do build cash commerce forex, it will be done, however, it's hard. and I am not talking, “not easy” sort of a coach would say, “just keep attempting, do your best and you may build it. “ that is most likely why he is an instructor.
    Any commerce is tough. it is ugly expertise. it's virtually nothing to try to to with charts and analysis, that is straightforward, anyone will learn technical analysis.
    Trading is associate degree emotional hell. it is a psychological mind game that screws you over and over. need to speak a couple of nerve-wracking jobs? however a couple of jobs wherever the complete purpose associate degreed methodology of constructing a financial gain is one wherever you place yourself into an extremely nerve-wracking state of affairs that usually turns into real emotional and psychological distress.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mulia View Post
    hehe believe me its happen to ..well i have opened a deal with my analysis and with the buying but i dont have click with buy i sell ...well when i open the deal this i close the platform without any atension that i have open with mistake what happen next the market go down and i see it from the TV channel and i have go to the net to open an other deal and i find it with the profit i swear it happen to me
    हेहे मेरा मानना है कि इसके होने के कारण .. मैं अपने विश्लेषण के साथ और खरीद के साथ एक सौदा खोला है, लेकिन मैं खरीद मैं बेचने के साथ क्लिक नहीं है ... अच्छी तरह से जब मैं इस सौदे को खोलने मैं किसी भी तनाव के बिना मंच बंद है कि मैं है गलती से खुला कि बाजार के आगे क्या घट रहा है और मैं इसे टीवी चैनल से देखता हूं और मैं नेट पर जाकर एक अन्य सौदा कर रहा हूं और मुझे लगता है कि लाभ के साथ मुझे लगता है कि यह मेरे साथ हुआ

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hehe believe me its happen to ..well i have opened a deal with my analysis and with the buying but i dont have click with buy i sell ...well when i open the deal this i close the platform without any atension that i have open with mistake what happen next the market go down and i see it from the TV channel and i have go to the net to open an other deal and i find it with the profit i swear it happen to me

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I made losses by mistake and I never made profits by mistakes because I have a strategy with rules and I follow these rules, I remember when I made an order by mistake I clicked the BUY button when I had to click the sell button but I close it after seconds with a small loss. yes some time we get profit by mistake last time i got 20 $ by mistake i sell one lot by mistake but market go up after 5 mint market go down vwry fastly for a few mint i close my deal 20$ profit its my luck that day i got 20$ but its never happen again many time i got loss when i do any mistake.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, sometimes I make mistakes in trading, that is wrong entry or too early to open trading positions. so I had to check all the possibilities by looking at the higher timeframe, in order to estimate whether my free margin is enough to cover that possibility. TP then set close to the price of OP. That's a way to still be able to profit even by mistake Entry. to trade with one by accident is usually the case to the trader. because when we do the trading, we sometimes lack concentration, making mistakes and do not trade as planned. but due to luck, we get a profit from such trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)