+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 354 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never make profit by mistakes infact i never make profit till now . but still i m waiting for my first withdrawal i hope this month i will make profit and will definately withdraw that profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Well to say the truth i never made any profits by mistakes i always got losses by making mistakes..,., i am not very lucky to open a trade and it goes straight to +ve floating,.
    Same with me, it's our fortune if we could gain profits after we made mistakes in forex. If there is mistakes to make analysis so
    it's better to prepare good risk management strategy to prevent big losses because we couldn't control luck so it's bad idea to
    hope to gain high amount of profits after we suffered losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The same thing happened to me many times, I can reap the benefits of such types of errors are included. I make a profit with the error posted above in this thread on the previous day. I'm kind of mistake I think that making a mistake in trading volume is 0.05 lot, not very dangerous 5 mini lots, especially.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well to say the truth i never made any profits by mistakes i always got losses by making mistakes..,., i am not very lucky to open a trade and it goes straight to +ve floating,.

Junior Member abdurrazzak is an unknown quantity at this point abdurrazzak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though i never got the benefits after doing mistake. But sometimes it happens to some lucky persons. Really they are very lucky and they should be more careful before doing important tasks.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always got the loss when i did the mistake. On this friday i lose 90 dollar in just 12 minutes just because of my previous mistake but now i realize that i will stick more with my plans what ever the market will say to me.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that any one can make profit if mistake in analysis maybe sometimes can luck give you pips but not always. Mistake is part of making pips and trading but you need to avoid it so much.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sometimes such things happen we want to hit buy button but by mistake we hit sell button. Anyway the magic behind this is that the trade which we place wrongly gets a positive direction. This type of things most commonly happen with me also. They are profitable 40% of the times.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes only... Its just by luck.. I opened a trade some days ago.. But just after I execute that trade my electricity was gone.. I though I entered a buy trade.. But when I check it was a sell trade And I made 52 pips profit on it.. !!! Really funny trade that was..
    Searching Myself...

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far, I never got profits from my mistakes so in my view I won't hope to gain profits when I made mistakes because almost all of my
    mistakes in forex, it cause losses so I prefer to limit my losses than I hope for miracles to move the direction like what I want. It's better
    to cut loss it and wait the right timing to open position again than I held losses condition for long time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 354 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)