+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as for myself I actually never make a profit with mistakes and also the reason is when I see myself on the wrong side because my trade is almost out of trade while not taking sufficient time as a result of my apprehend delay can be very dangerous Therefore Based mostly for this I really never make a profit with mistakes as a result of I do not want to take a lot of risk across the market Yes I have even created a profit with errors too. finally barely made it because it was given to me. if I trade in any other way then I may have a loss. Therefore generally luck happens in forex, though not very common, therefore we should not rely on luck for our special advantage. generally other luck can also happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

adafx (2018-03-28)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One day we make mistakes and also make a profit. I have two accounts in instaforex one cent and the other is a standard account. One day I trade on a standard account and I order Eur / Chf only 1 lot where as in cent 1 lot account means 1 pips move 1 cent, but in standard account 1 lot means 1 pips move 100 cents so this is a mistake and fortunately move up to 10 pips and I take a $ 10 profit and close it. yes sometimes as a merchant I made a mistake and also got a profit. I have two accounts in instaforex one cent and the other is a standard account. One day I trade on a standard account and I order Eur / Chf only 1 lot where as in cent 1 lot account means 1 pips move 1 cent, but in standard account 1 lot means 1 pips move 100 cents so this is a mistake and fortunately move up to 10 pips and I take a $ 10 profit and close it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro I agree with you and i think here if you make a mistake then you learn better and then you play a better trade and make a better profit from here and i think it is the best way to earn money and make us ability best One day we make mistakes and also benefit. I have two considerations in instaforex one cent and the other is a conventional consideration. One day I am dealing with conventional considerations and I put the purchase of Eur / Chf only 1 lot where as in consideration of sen 1 lot shows 1 pips goes 1 cent but in conventional consideration 1 lot shows 1 pips away 100 cents so this is my significant error and luckily went up to 10 pips and I took the $ 10 and close benefits.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is necessary for them to focus on manual trading and try to learn forex knowledge. In my opinion, whether you can make money using a robot depends on the knowledge of forex that you mastered. We can find that all successful traders who rely on robots to work for them have a good knowledge of forex knowledge. You are right, it is acceptable to abstain from mistakes because they are usually a side effect of being a loss, and if someone gets accumulated by an abnormality that would be an adventure if he is profitable - just not an apprentice to resolve the error

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry i did not make a profit but giving a loss with my error meant an error. after reinstalling my metatrader open sell by remembering that i will buy 0.1 lot but you know by default always 1 lot in metatrader. after a while I discovered that they are a huge loss in my portfolio. what will I do bad luck I have to close the order in loss I have recovered the loss in a few days. when the market is moving in the opposite direction rather than trading out and at the moment when we are doing the wrong trade, the market is moving in the same direction and we are making a profit in the same trade and I am aggressive and I trade but for my luck the market turns and I make a profit in the same trade.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vic For This Useful Post:

sisir4 (2018-03-26)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you, if you have many sizes than you will be able to earn big profits and also big losses too, error is the best instructor for every area of life but in a forex forum error, give lesson, if you understand that lesson than you would become a successful trader. I think that you all learn from our past mistakes done in this business, you always remember the last mistake made when investing in Forex so you are better than ever and make a better strategy that helps you do which is better in Forex. the future of investing in Forex.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one gets a profit by mistake, but someone has to work very hard to get the benefits. It's not like that, you open a trade and you happen to get your profits, but actually you have to do it, have to analyze the situation, have to make a plan then you can benefit. A few moments when I knew my analysis was a mistake, but I still let my position go, a few moments it actually made me earn money from him but for a moment because doing so made me lose my back too. , so I think that we need to be really careful

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have made it one time, brother. That was 2 months ago when I entered the market but all the indictors I used were not met. I booked to sell E / U, I was very nervous about losing but 10 minutes later, the realest news in the trend that I predicted, I got 50 pips by mistake. Making a profit by opening the wrong trade is pure luck. I have never made such a profit and I will never be burdened when I earn a profit by mistake because it will inculcate bad trading habits in my mind that will jeopardize future trading time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

madun khan (2018-03-13)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately such profitable errors are not always the case, I made a profit with a mistake, when my account was half blown off by my mistake for not using stop loss, after a little trade I got a closed market moving up sharply and after a few days I was able to take advantage the better-looking of the account.
    As for me I never make a profit with mistakes and the reason is when I find myself being on the wrong side of my trade just out of trading without much time because I know the delay may be very dangerous, so based on this I never make a profit with mistakes because I do not want to take much risk in the market

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    yes it's happen with me so many times sometime i was going to open a trade like buy and it's open sell by wrong but i tried it many times that i will close my trade in profit always because market can't goes always in our profit so it's luck sometime but not always.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-15), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-16), KASINA (2018-03-18), yulbang111 (2018-03-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)