+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 354 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, most Forex rely on luck, Most traders trade without information. They take positions with no plans, just look at market trends. Several times they make a profit or basically take a loss. This technique is not smart just lose your capital. in principle to provide loss bu possible traders to profit. For me, I made a mistake and I never made a mistake because I have techniques with guidelines and I adhere to these guidelines, I remember when I made your order with errors I visited the BUY button when I had to simply select the bidding key but I close after a while with a small loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes a good mistake as "daag achhe hain". I also have an experience like that where I am forced to buy what I do not pay attention to. then there is a tendency to decline and when I suddenly see profit, it costs to $ 69. I am surprised and happy. those days I lost so much, I think that god gave me some indicator of its existence. , I do not profit by mistake because if you make a normelly mistake then it does not affect on your account and do the normel work. when you make an unusual mistake this error affects your account and maybe your account is blocked and you did not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experienced it ... I am a beginner trader and my analsa skills are not good enough, few days ago I was trading and my analysa was selling EUR / USD but I pressed wrong, I accidentally chose to buy EUR / USD, and I do not realize it ... but in the next hour I see my trade, fortunately, it is a lucky trade I have !! I have never had the luck to effect my mistake, whatever is available is during my youth training I often lose, every analysis I see right always gives me a loss, analyzing that I see fake also gives me a loss, I always think to me , why am I always wrong? what is this pressure from forex trading?

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never made such profit lekin i think k newbies k case mai ye ho sakta hai k wo by mistake profit gain kar lein q k start mai wo beghair proper analysis aur trading method k koi bhi order kar detey hain lekin phir bhi wo profit earn kar letey hai q k market un ki favor mai hota hai

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that happen sometimes in forex trading. Newbies who are still looking at luck to help them make profits always open trades without analysis and then they might get their TP hit by mistake, the market was just in their favour.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,314 Times in 20,097 Posts
    yes you are right sometime we earn profit by our mistakes one time I can trade in gold at buyso it is my mistake but I see after few minutes my mistake give me a big profit of $15 because my grade level is low so it is a big profit for me so as a result I get profit from my mistake

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During 2or 3 month i'm no i have never made any profit by mistake but i cant stop myself by reading all the message here and found you are so lucky to make profit by mistake.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai yaha par galti se profits kamaye ye jayda important nahi hota hai, important ye hota hai ki galtiya na kare aur profits kamaye bhai, kyunki trading mein bhai gatliya karne wala hamesha doobta hi hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-12), Nirzana (2018-05-14)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The advantage is really not necessary to gain profit about the forex market. But it is true that, the loss will make you really strong. You will realize that what is a market and how can we save our balance by using the right risk with the previous error really !! ! Many people believe that it is a good mistake to shape their experience. Experienced traders are also formed by mistakes. I thought I could be a trader until now by making some mistakes and make me lose, but I gave up. I am sure, I will be the best trader, short or long.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-12)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I have faced some mistakes and once I made some profit in that mistake. I was very frustrated after making that mistake, but the results of the error gave me a higher surprise because my mistake made a profit for me that I never expected in a trade. I think to make a profit does not have to make mistakes, maybe because our mistakes are ultimately beneficial, because we learn from those mistakes to get better in trading, being careful in making decisions is the result of guilt and loss experience.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 354 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)