+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 354 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Once i did a great mistake, i entered the sell in silver with 0.5 lot instead of 0.01 lot and suddenly market started moving opposite to me and i got panic but luckily the market reversed and i closed the order with good amount of profit.
    in the next trade, you must be carefull and you must remember what your goal in here..
    try to avoid the greed when trade, because this is very dangerous for our account, money, and for our psychological. always patience to trade because this is risky business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once i did a great mistake, i entered the sell in silver with 0.5 lot instead of 0.01 lot and suddenly market started moving opposite to me and i got panic but luckily the market reversed and i closed the order with good amount of profit.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    hehehe main ne kai dafa aese kiya ha or kafi profit mila ha mera sath akser aesa hota ha k main buy karna hota ha or ghalti se sell kar bethta hnn bad main values down hone lagti ha to shuker karta hn buy hi kia tha or kai dafa aesa bhi howa ha k main trade open karta hn to lot size nhi dekhta or gig lot par order plae ho jata ha or kioun k us wqt dekh kar buy ya sell karta hnn or big lot hoti ha es waja se bhi kai dafa profit howa ha

Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    Yes I have made profits by mistakes too. it was just luck because it goes on my way. if I trade the other way then I could have loss. so sometimes luck happens in forex but not very often so we must not depend on luck for our profits. sometimes but luck will happen too.
    han jani tm thik kehtey ho k mistak k bawajood bhi app ko profit milta ha ye sab app ki luck ki binaa par hota ha esi liye main forex main luck ko kafi prrefer karta hnn mere mutabiq to forex trading main 70% luck affect karti ha or ye app ki luck he hoti ha jo app ko ghalat order place karwati ha or app profit bhi kama letey hane
    Last edited by Anytime; 2011-11-13 at 02:39 PM.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    Yes I have made profits by mistakes as i had performed wrong trade and I continued with it and also did over trading and performed more trade in same direction and had all my money almost wiped out but luckily the markets reversed and at the end I ended up with profits.
    same thing happened with me as well once and I was loosing a lot of money and I over traded in same direction and although it was a bad trade but markets reversed and i ended up in a winning trade at the end.This happens rarely so one must not do it every time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I have made profits by mistakes as i had performed wrong trade and I continued with it and also did over trading and performed more trade in same direction and had all my money almost wiped out but luckily the markets reversed and at the end I ended up with profits.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The new trader are not having any idea about the money management and thus they are the ones who are mostly affected by the market loss.

We have to careful in this and make sure that the mistakes that we make never get repeated again and also we have to be sure that rules are followed.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never profit by mistake like I kepencet BUY SELL so when I want my pair soon regret the abrupt end up and I am lucky...

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have made profits by mistakes too. it was just luck because it goes on my way. if I trade the other way then I could have loss. so sometimes luck happens in forex but not very often so we must not depend on luck for our profits. sometimes but luck will happen too.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that happen sometimes in forex trading. Newbies who are still looking at luck to help them make profits always open trades without analysis and then they might get their TP hit by mistake, the market was just in their favour.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han main bhi yahi sochta hoon kay main bohot luck tha us dain jo mujhay bohot serious kisam ki ghaltee kay bawajood profits mil gay . lakin thoree dar kay liye to maree sans bhi ruk gayee thay kay abb bass sara account gaya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 354 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)