+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 354 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course it is possible, when we do trading then we play wrong trades in the result of loss, if we analysis our mistakes and to prevent our trades from these mistakes in future then we have profit from mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sometimes such things happen we want to hit buy button but by mistake we hit sell button. Anyway the magic behind this is that the trade which we place wrongly gets a positive direction. This type of things most commonly happen with me also. They are profitable 40% of the times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that mistakes are not a bad things where you teaches that how these mistakes occur and what is the lack in your trading and how you control your trading but repeat these mistakes is not a good sign for your trading.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely when you do no stick to your plans you will have mistakes once in a while. If you stick to your plan you will make profits more than losses. Of course this is if your plan is a good and profitable plan. Also, you should not trade too much on Friday as the market cannot be predicated on this day.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हाँ कभी कभी ऐसी बातें होती हैं हम खरीदने के बटन हिट करने के लिए चाहते हैं, लेकिन हम गलती से बटन बेचते हैं मारा. वैसे भी इस के पीछे जादू है कि व्यापार है जो हम जगह गलत तरीके से एक सकारात्मक दिशा हो जाता है. चीजों के इस प्रकार के सबसे अधिक मेरे साथ भी हो. वे लाभदायक समय की 40% कर रहे हैं.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never made a profit by the mistakes I made. but the mistake I did it consciously. which at that time I was trading with a very large open lot. I open up the capital position of a lot when I was only $ 100. but good luck on my side and I get a huge profit reached $ 300. but I can not imagine what would happen if the price movement against me. indeed it is the experience that stupid and I do not want to repeat

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    I do have the experience to make profit by mistake.I still remembered that when I was going buy EUR/USD there,but after I made order there,I found I have buy GBP/USD there.I was so afraid of losing that time.But soon after a while,I found I was gaining some profit there.
    It is so lucky if you ever made profits because of your mistakes from open position. If me, I ever got luck when I made
    mistakes to unlock position when I used hedging strategy. I closed wrong position but then the market moved in trending
    in another condition which is left. It reduced my losses much enough.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do have the experience to make profit by mistake.I still remembered that when I was going buy EUR/USD there,but after I made order there,I found I have buy GBP/USD there.I was so afraid of losing that time.But soon after a while,I found I was gaining some profit there.

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    yes I've gained a profit of order errors that I do, or maybe it just a luck, the error is now supposed to put a stop loss 50 pips, but incorrectly entered numbers to 500 pips and then order minus-70 but then the price reverses and finally 80pips profit.

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    Yes, I've even almost always do that. This happens when I am wrong in taking a position without a stop loss. but from them I open up more positions to follow the price movement, so when the first transaction loss, I can benefit by opening a new transaction started with the same currency pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 354 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)