+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 354 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you all of learn from our past mistakes done in the business upon this you always kept in mind the last mistakes done at the time of invest in Forex so you do better than before and make better strategy which help your to do better in the future invest in the Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you , if you have a big lot size than you will be able to get a big profit and as well as big loss too, mistakes is the best instructor for every field of life but in forex forum mistakes give a lesson , if youunderstand that lesson than you will be a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not get this type of profit because i did not do this type of mistake any time but you are lucky person because got profit.

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey if what u said is true , y dont u try ur luck more.......may be u can get more profit, or may be u can even double ur money, what u hv posted has boosted up confidence, now i dont fear to try my luck.

Member fien is an unknown quantity at this point fien's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. i did it last week. it happened when i make some analysis for eur/usd pair then i'm very confident that market will go to sell. so without wasting time, I quickly click on the sell button then done without checking the post. after a few minutes I see the chart eur / usd go down and continue down the same as I got for the previous analysis. but I look at the profit did not move. at first I thought I lost connection on MT4 but what I was surprised I open pair EUR / JPY actually. at that point I was only able to pray alone kekeke. perhaps my good fortune that day, pair EUR / JPY down in the end and make a profit on my posts. Moral of the story: do not do trading in a hurry always.

Senior Member md mofizur rahman is an unknown quantity at this point md mofizur rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. First i did loss. because my forecast was wrong. Then i didnot use pending order. after loss i used pending order i place order at low rate from the market and i got it. next i closed it with some profit.

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that hap sometimes in forex trading. Newbies who are still perception at phenomenon to meliorate them piddle profits ever lawless trades without reasoning and then they strength get their TP hit by fault, the mart was fitting in their keepsake.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    hahah bhai kamal hai kabhi hamry saath to asii nahi hota jab k hmen pta bhi hota hai k kis pair me profit hoga mger ghalti se hm se kabhi kbaar wo trade khul jaati hai jis me position oper to kabhi gai hi nahi na...

Senior Member warzone is an unknown quantity at this point warzone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime, if i losing of idea to trade forex. i will start to do gambling which is i just select the pair and open rade without do analisys. Then suddenly my position become profit then i close it. Maybe, from this situation i can understand that, i just win trade from luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 354 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)