+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 354 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in early at the forex business I really rely on luck in every transaction, I think that forex is just a game so I put any in the transaction, after I knew about the market movement then I started to analyze the price, and I just know that luck will not make my trading survive to a long time Exactly the same thing happened with me once and I traded aggressively in the same direction after markets reversed for few **** and markets reversed more and I traded more but later markets reversed in direction of my performed trades and I made good profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    yes mere sath 2 baar aisa ho chuka hai main ne buy ka order open karn atha par galti se main ne sell kar de aor mere kismat ha ya mere luck mujhee aik baar 30 dollars aor aik baar 50 dollars profit mil gay lakin humain pury hosh ke sath trading karni chahye har baar mistakes humain profit nahi de sakti actually profits are not necessary to gain about forex.but this is true that,loss will make you strong.you will realize that what is market and how can we save our balance using proper risk by previous mistakes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes such things happen, we want to hit the buy button, but by mistake we touch the sell button. Whatever the magic behind this is that trade which we mistakenly place gets a positive sense. This type of things most commonly happen with me too. They are profitable 40% of the time which is why I love this area that you can have the advantage in things you can not imagine.

--- Update ---

also have earned from a mistake. But it happen only once to me. I have two trading accounts, Cent account and a standard account. When trading i switch between two account in the same terminal. One day i have open a 3 lot trade thinking i was trading on the cent account. But it was opened on my standard account. It took me some time to realize that. I close my position soon after i realize that. By that time i had $10 profit.

Thanks
    Yes, that happen sometimes in forex trading. Newbies who are still looking at luck to help them make profits always open trades without analysis and then they might get their TP hit by mistake, the market was just in their favour. But it not easy to get if we dont have a knowledge about it i have made it only once or twice i think.i opened a trade and it was running in loss and market closed for week end.and when it opened all my negative pips got converted to positive and trade closed with profit.but if you make profit dont think same will happen next time so be careful.

Thanks
    when markets go in reverse direction than out trade and at times when we perform a wrong trade the markets move in same direction and we make profits in the same trade and I was aggressive and I did over trading but to my good luck the markets reversed and I made profits in the same trade. hmmm. as ma ney to aisa pehli baar hi ap say suna hai. k aisa bhi ho jata ha. kiya ap yeh long term trading k baray ma mjhay bata rahay hain? kiya aisa long term ma hoa tha? agar aisi mistake hum short term ma ker dain to kiya humain thoray profit per close kr deni chahiya?

--- Update ---

Yes, that happen sometimes in forex trading. Newbies who are still looking at luck to help them make profits always open trades without analysis and then they might get their TP hit by mistake, the market was just in their favour. But it not easy to get if we dont have a knowledge about it Well I have not Made profits by Mistakes but I have lost many Dollars due to mistake. I started with my account with 100 Dollars and I wanted to open a trade with 3 micro lots in single trade but when I open the order I saw It was not a micro order it was rather a mini order and with in no time I loose 25 of my Dollars. That was on my first day of trading. This was only one instant , I have committed many mistakes during my trading career which end up in loss of many Dollars.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mere sath 2 baar aisa ho chuka hai main ne buy ka order open karn atha par galti se main ne sell kar de aor mere kismat ha ya mere luck mujhee aik baar 30 dollars aor aik baar 50 dollars profit mil gay lakin humain pury hosh ke sath trading karni chahye har baar mistakes humain profit nahi de sakti actually profits are not necessary to gain about forex.but this is true that,loss will make you strong.you will realize that what is market and how can we save our balance using proper risk by previous mistakes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I had never experienced anything like this. but it was just luck that comes by chance. My case is in the pair eur / usd, at the time I want to buy, but suddenly my one push button, which eventually became the selling, I think it will make me lose, but on the contrary, one push button turns to profit selling , happened at that time there was news volatile, the NFP. but I am not proud, because it's just a coincidence, I think it's just a bonus.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to firaunt For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine pahle pahle time pe trade kia tha bina sab sikhe bina sab jane or galtise maine mere trade volume ko 0.10 ke jage 1.00 de diya tha or miontome main 20/30$ minus me chala giya tha or bohot darr giya tha. Ye mere sabse bara Mistake tha or abhi main bohot satark ho gaya hoo or is sikh se profit banaya. Volume bohot important hay Forex trade ke liye. Yes when I was a new bie then I opened a trade which I did not want to open but when I wnated to close it then I saw that I made a 5 pips profit in that trade. I can not forget that day. Cause now I lose money and no profits by mistake.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have earned from a mistake. But it happen only once to me. I have two trading accounts, Cent account and a standard account. When trading i switch between two account in the same terminal. One day i have open a 3 lot trade thinking i was trading on the cent account. But it was opened on my standard account. It took me some time to realize that. I close my position soon after i realize that. By that time i had $10 profit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to besar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes such things happen, we want to hit the buy button, but by mistake we touch the sell button. Whatever the magic behind this is that trade which we mistakenly place gets a positive sense. This type of things most commonly happen with me too. They are profitable 40% of the time which is why I love this area that you can have the advantage in things you can not imagine.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 354 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)