+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 880 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 8800

Thread: Demo account trading is must in my view.

Senior Member ifda is an unknown quantity at this point ifda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for newbie traders..demo account is very useful for learn and practice..you should practice and learn how to make a good analyze, you can use demo trading for increasing skill and create a trading system , apply your strategy and trading rules in demo trading, keep use a good money management to limit your risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned karmilk is an unknown quantity at this point karmilk's Avatar
    Thanks
    To me, it is also same. Without demo trading, you did not get the basic idea about forex market. Anyone who starts forex trading must come through by using demo account. Using demo account makes you perfect for the real forex trading. So always try to practice it as more as you can.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mitras is an unknown quantity at this point mitras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account trading is very important and as a result no one can say that they can do without demo account. It is true demo trading that I actually learnt to trade with money management and I also found a strategy that is profitable from demo trading. the need of demo trading cannot be overemphasized.

Senior Member brimlonk is an unknown quantity at this point brimlonk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not if the trader practice with cents account and has a good mentor that teach him everything he knows about forex trading. The most important thing in forex is how you learn and how what you learn with.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    bhai ji demo account ko hei forex mein use karke trader ko pata chalta hai usne kaise forex mein kaam karna hai,jab takk wo demo mein apna poora time nahi dega usko kisi bhi tools ko use karna nahi aayenga,trader ko jetna ho utna demo ko regular use karna chahiye..
    demo acountn bahut hi ache se karna chahiy jo demo me theek se work karega wo kafi acha kar lega mai bhi demo me kam se kam 1 ghanta daily ka deta hun mai manta hun demmo me kaam karen se bahut hi acha hota hia .

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tures View Post
    yes demo account is very important for trader, i think without demo account we can not success in forex trading. The main benefits of the demo, the demo account helps us to learn about Forex trading, improve ourselves and learning demo account and see how they work.
    bhai ji demo account ko hei forex mein use karke trader ko pata chalta hai usne kaise forex mein kaam karna hai,jab takk wo demo mein apna poora time nahi dega usko kisi bhi tools ko use karna nahi aayenga,trader ko jetna ho utna demo ko regular use karna chahiye..

Senior Member solo05 is an unknown quantity at this point solo05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i agree with you because when a newbie come for trading he don't know that how the market is going and how he will earn money so forex helps all those newbies to learn by using the demo account then go for real account to earn the real money..

Banned tures is an unknown quantity at this point tures's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manos View Post
    Of course without demo account we can not earn in real account, demo account trading is just like a net practice. Demo account gives us complete training and confidence without spending a single penny. For me without demo trading real trading is nothing but a gamble.
    yes demo account is very important for trader, i think without demo account we can not success in forex trading. The main benefits of the demo, the demo account helps us to learn about Forex trading, improve ourselves and learning demo account and see how they work.

Senior Member shajahankhan is on a distinguished road shajahankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While i started forex trading business after the help of this forum,i started demo account practise in august 2013,and i got training on demo account for 3 months with training notes from forum.I still sometime practise on demo account when i find time

Member manos is an unknown quantity at this point manos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course without demo account we can not earn in real account, demo account trading is just like a net practice. Demo account gives us complete training and confidence without spending a single penny. For me without demo trading real trading is nothing but a gamble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 880 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)