+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 677 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 543 593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 6767

Thread: Why in Forex there are so many who lose?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-10-15   23:12
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex ke business me bahut he trader ko loss hota hai,esme trader ka loss hone ka main reason hota hai wo market me samajh nahi paata hai,esme trader ko ache se market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis aur samajh se kama karenga wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenga,esme loss par control karna chahiye.

2018-01-24   19:46
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein traders k loss karny k bhout se reason hoty hen trading ko learn nhi karty hen trading mein patience se kam nhi karty hen trading mein hum kabhi analysis ko nhi latay hen hum

2018-01-23   21:09
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein hamen trading mein loses honay k bhout se reasons hoty hen k hamen forex market mein loses is liye hoty hen k dear hum forex market mein hum gambling karty he trading

2018-10-13   14:07
    Best answer #4

Forex main loss unko hota hai jo greedy hotay hein jo yeh kehtay hein kay eak he din main unko 100$ earning ho jaye ya $200 ho jaye aesa unkay liye mumkin hota hai jo hard work kartay hein aor apni khud ki strategies per work kartay hein.

2018-10-13   20:29
    Best answer #5

maaray hisab sa bohat kam logg ee forex sa loss khatay hainkun ka ajkl ka jadded dorr main forex ka baray main humain bohat si guide lne mil jati hai jisa huumain bohat kam loss hota hai iss leya humain cghaya ka ager humain loss ho rha hai toh kuch forex education hasil kerniho gii

2018-10-13   13:47
    Best answer #6

Agar ap dekhein to apko bohat say aesay log nazar ajayen gein jin ko forex ka A bhi nahi maloom agar wo ab forex main a kar work karen gein to loss he hoga aor unkay account he wash hongein wo earning ko targeh detay hein na kay learning ko.

Senior Member 4daniel is an unknown quantity at this point 4daniel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yes in this world,only very few are successful and others lose a lot.To win in forex we need to be skilled and should have extra talent and also hard working ability.
    you are right. Trading success has nothing to do with luck - it has everything to do with YOU. If you dont want to learn and are not prepared to put in any effort, you wont win at forex trading. If you want to make money in life it requires you learn skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hardyg is an unknown quantity at this point hardyg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex so many people lose money, because forex is not easy way to earn money. many people think that it is easy and they dont learn before they trade, it makes them makes many mistake which makes them get much losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji banda acha knowledge nhi lia whi isse filed me acha loss karta hia yadi kise ko acha knowledge hia to wo isse iss field me kabhi loss nhi karega , jisko knowledge nih hai whi loss karta hia .

Senior Member seethesea is an unknown quantity at this point seethesea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is one kind of business. everybody should treat it as a business. the business is very enjoyable for traders because they can earn

Senior Member indaloussi81 is an unknown quantity at this point indaloussi81's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is not like a job and i think it is like a business and everybody should do it as a business .,,but some times we can not tell it as a job also

Banned wak is an unknown quantity at this point wak's Avatar
    Thanks
    the moment i start trading in the market that is a good way of making money but is actually bad is how i get to trade in the market is the best way of loosing if i put too many useless trades in the market.

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its true, due to some lack of knowledge its happen, as per me people using lot of indicator is one of the main factor, the indicator give the trade when the trade gone from the right place, so there is some problem with the indicator, i use the price action on the higher time frame like 4 hr and day chart and pipping well , so its much better to use the price action on the higher time frame

Senior Member kashif is an unknown quantity at this point kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex there are so many who lose, but its more technical and required more continuity than other types of trading. Broder knowledge and experience is required to do forex trading. So many reasons lose in forex like lack of knowledge, experience, and vacoblary etc.

Banned dool is an unknown quantity at this point dool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why is Forex Trading So Difficult? When you first start forex trading things seem to be so simple and straight-forward, i.e. all you got to do is to buy a currency pair and then sell it once the price increases. However, a few weeks down the lane and probably after ...........

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are really correct in forex trading so many traders do lose and the reasons is that they never take much of there time to analysis the best direction of the trend and waiting for confirmation is there problem thats what i think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 677 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 543 593 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)