+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 677 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: Why in Forex there are so many who lose?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-10-15   23:12
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex ke business me bahut he trader ko loss hota hai,esme trader ka loss hone ka main reason hota hai wo market me samajh nahi paata hai,esme trader ko ache se market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis aur samajh se kama karenga wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenga,esme loss par control karna chahiye.

2018-01-24   19:46
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein traders k loss karny k bhout se reason hoty hen trading ko learn nhi karty hen trading mein patience se kam nhi karty hen trading mein hum kabhi analysis ko nhi latay hen hum

2018-01-23   21:09
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein hamen trading mein loses honay k bhout se reasons hoty hen k hamen forex market mein loses is liye hoty hen k dear hum forex market mein hum gambling karty he trading

2018-10-13   14:07
    Best answer #4

Forex main loss unko hota hai jo greedy hotay hein jo yeh kehtay hein kay eak he din main unko 100$ earning ho jaye ya $200 ho jaye aesa unkay liye mumkin hota hai jo hard work kartay hein aor apni khud ki strategies per work kartay hein.

2018-10-13   20:29
    Best answer #5

maaray hisab sa bohat kam logg ee forex sa loss khatay hainkun ka ajkl ka jadded dorr main forex ka baray main humain bohat si guide lne mil jati hai jisa huumain bohat kam loss hota hai iss leya humain cghaya ka ager humain loss ho rha hai toh kuch forex education hasil kerniho gii

2018-10-13   13:47
    Best answer #6

Agar ap dekhein to apko bohat say aesay log nazar ajayen gein jin ko forex ka A bhi nahi maloom agar wo ab forex main a kar work karen gein to loss he hoga aor unkay account he wash hongein wo earning ko targeh detay hein na kay learning ko.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it is true that there are no instant successes gained by the person. anyone should be trying so hard and for a long time (maybe), to get his dream. so, to become a successful trader also takes a good knowledge and mastery. true what you say, I also realized that, if we are to succeed in a particular business would not be easy to get. I am very aware if we have to go through a lengthy process. and that's what keeps me eager to learn about forex, until I can really succeed with this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have more many experience the large capital investment would be good for you to start get profit, but if you experience weakness that you trading with large capital investment is not recommended Losing is part of in forex trading. l think most of the traders lost money because they always repeat the same mistakes. This is what l have found from my own trades. l will always loose if l still make the same mistakes. So there is really nobody out there to blame but ourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly traders who lose at Forex much more than I think there are winners statistics say that only 5% of Forex traders are the ones who always win and the rest is the percentage loss-making and this is due to lack of experience and the desire for profit without gaining experience and learning a good first .... forex trading is very difficult job so when you are trading in forex market then always try to inter in forex trading with your cool minded and make make your best strategy during trading if you adopted these rules in your trading then you will never be looses otherwise you can,t prevent yourself from loss.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some traders asking, too many huge traders are joining and trading but they are losing well.so no idea that why they are trying to trade again.but my answer is,they are trading because of their previous loss recover. we just have to know the Causes of our loss in trading because making use of it in the demo account to make correction is very important because if we can not identify the cause of the lose then there is enough chance to lose the more thats what i think

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    los mostly caused by undisciplined financial management could even make out the entire capital, fund management discipline will save us from trouble in trading, it takes a lot of experience and patience in forex trading los regular if we have to measure it as directed, the use of margin and amount of capital can also cause people to quickly los in trading, forex trading before everyone should deepen their knowledge well.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why do so many traders are experiencing loss, it's because of negligence made ​​by the traders themselves, as not careful in entering the market, less proficient in using a lot, etc.. If we want to be careful when we will enter the market then we can readily anticipate the chaos that we do not expect. In my opinion, there may be many reasons for so many peoples who fail in earning profit.Yes definitely one of the reason for that is lack of proper knowledge of forex trading,Economy etc.But their may be other reasons like lack of practice in demo account, lack of patience, lack of money and emotional management etc.,.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is the main thing for forex trading I think. I should maintain a discipline in forex. I have to have own strategy to trade in forex market and always try to follow the strategy, never far from that strategy and never be greedy for huge profit. We become looser because of impatience, indiscipline and have no own strategy. I agree with your advice, though forex is a risky business and many traders are losing money there, but with a capital of knowledge and skill in trade, and with good management and discipline applied in the trade, then we will be able to avoid high risk and have consistently profit from there....

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maximum people fall prey to greediness in the trading market and just jump into the market without any knowledge .Traders in maximum cases thinks that Forex trading is just like gamble place and they trade blindly without knowing the market nature .In such cases traders are always unsuccessful for sure. yes, right. I probably also one of the traders who have not been successful. because I realized that my understanding of forex was wrong. I always thought that forex trading is easy, as if the market will follow us. but, reality is different, I should always follow where the market moves.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, most traders lose at Forex, especially those who believe that the new forex treasure and taking money and they can profit from it in every deal and they also want to not Afiko from this dream, but when they find it takes all their money and then not give them Abdao to learn and gain experience Risky and Uncertain nature of forex leads to failure for many traders and it requires patience and discipline , control of emotions and many other important factors to become successful and not many traders are able to do so or achieve success by over coming the problems of forex .

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cause of lost so much because they were too hasty rush to open a position. Uncontrolled emotions in the trade also led to the defeat. therefore in need of good money management and time management is good. knowledge of the trading system also makes us better at trading. need more knowledge to be successful in forex The most promising businesses and businesses most at risk are very high, we can return in a moment of loss but can also instantaneously, which is why many traders who suffered huge losses from the beginner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 677 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)