+ Reply to Thread
Page 677 of 677 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 675 676 677
Results 6,761 to 6,767 of 6767

Thread: Why in Forex there are so many who lose?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-10-15   23:12
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex ke business me bahut he trader ko loss hota hai,esme trader ka loss hone ka main reason hota hai wo market me samajh nahi paata hai,esme trader ko ache se market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis aur samajh se kama karenga wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenga,esme loss par control karna chahiye.

2018-10-13   20:29
    Best answer #2

maaray hisab sa bohat kam logg ee forex sa loss khatay hainkun ka ajkl ka jadded dorr main forex ka baray main humain bohat si guide lne mil jati hai jisa huumain bohat kam loss hota hai iss leya humain cghaya ka ager humain loss ho rha hai toh kuch forex education hasil kerniho gii

2018-01-24   19:46
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein traders k loss karny k bhout se reason hoty hen trading ko learn nhi karty hen trading mein patience se kam nhi karty hen trading mein hum kabhi analysis ko nhi latay hen hum

2018-01-23   21:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein hamen trading mein loses honay k bhout se reasons hoty hen k hamen forex market mein loses is liye hoty hen k dear hum forex market mein hum gambling karty he trading

2018-10-13   14:07
    Best answer #5

Forex main loss unko hota hai jo greedy hotay hein jo yeh kehtay hein kay eak he din main unko 100$ earning ho jaye ya $200 ho jaye aesa unkay liye mumkin hota hai jo hard work kartay hein aor apni khud ki strategies per work kartay hein.

2018-10-13   13:47
    Best answer #6

Agar ap dekhein to apko bohat say aesay log nazar ajayen gein jin ko forex ka A bhi nahi maloom agar wo ab forex main a kar work karen gein to loss he hoga aor unkay account he wash hongein wo earning ko targeh detay hein na kay learning ko.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my opinion Forex is a sea which is full of treasure in the middle of the sea and you are on boat. If you will full your boat to collect treasure and you will move to ward shore then you will sink. It is up to you how you will take safely this treasure to the shore. So collect the treasure little little on the boat and move toward shore time by time. conclusion is this if you want to become rich in a night then you loose if you will try little profit time by time then you can survive for long time in the forex..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    because I think the forex business is complicated and need high patience and forexjuga involving money management and good psychology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keset For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), shoukat naaz (2013-09-13)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    in my view greed sabse badaa factor hai...
    chote chote profit se koi easily khush nahi hotaa trader ko ek hi din me jyda se jyda profit karne ki soch rkhta hai or es karn wo apne rules break krta hai...
    me manta hu agar forex me kisi ko 1-2 yr ka experienc hai to wo 10deals me se more then 50% me profit krta hai...but wo 50% lost deal ko recove krne k liye jydaa risk leta hai and result is very bad...he fall in lose

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A man, hungry and thirsty, stranded in a desert comes a long way and finally finds a pond full of water. what will he do? jump in, to drink the water? or use his hands to collect the water and drink it?

Thats the dilemma every newbie face. its better to drink the water with hands not by jumping into it and finding that its a deep pond which can drown us if we dont know how to swim
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), shoukat naaz (2013-09-13), waheed897 (2013-07-16)

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A plan is only of value if you actually have the patience and the discipline to follow it. While this can be difficult, it is necessary if you expect to be successful, and it is this very reason why developing a plan prior to the trade is so fundamental.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akshayfuriya For This Useful Post:

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    because everyone want to become rich in 1 day and for this they open big lot size and lose everything , so try to do good money management

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to netra For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-14), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks

Why in Forex there are so many who lose?

I think many traders fail in forex trading because of the lack of proper knowledge. You can not be a good trader over-night. You can not earn huge profits from forex and be rich quick. These are the two main factors that allow the downfall of so many in forex trading. Share your opinions with me...

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shahzad0able For This Useful Post:

bigearners (2012-07-20), denis_fx (2014-04-13), Dua bibi (2018-02-14), feliz_forex (2014-03-27), inspiron (2012-07-21), mahera (2016-09-21), mizanur8855 (2012-07-11), mnadeem (2014-12-21), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-27), Naveed480 (2017-12-18), Rana.com (2012-08-03), ranukumbolo (2013-06-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 677 of 677 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 675 676 677

Subscribe to this Thread (11)