+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 535 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we trade without indicators???

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the indicator is helpful for you in the face when trading forex market, you will see the history that occurs when you view the chart. Indicator encourage you to look at the actual market apart from the chart. There are different types of indicators that can be selected according to the character of your trading. and when trade without using indicators then I think would find it difficult not being able to use fundamental analysis can only be so much better to use them as interrelated with others and to be more precise

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator can help you create you self own trading system, for a newbia may is hard if trade not use any indicator. but is the best way for trading is a read candlestick pattern, this is most important point in forex trading, index or stock market. remember Homma Munehisa in century 17 trade commodity not use any indicator only use read candlestick pattern. so is higly recomend for practice read candlestick pattern. you also can add some indicator like EMA for know a trend direction and WPR for know momentum in market price.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap koi bhi kaam kr lo ous main ap ko do tarha k indicator miley gey,ous main ap ko decide kerna ho ga k kon sa indicator istamal kerna hy,jo write hy ous ko chose kr lo.is sey ap ki rah hamwar ho jey gi.indicater sey ye hota hy k ap apni mistake ko theek kr lo.ya apna nuqsaan na honey do.. It will help us to determine the perfect time to enter the market so that more profits can be earned. That is why though indicators are not must, it will more beneficial to use one trading ki ja skti hy but ye sirf tb profitable hy agr ap long term trading kren, short term trading main indicators ki zarorat hoti hy...........

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    There is conceivable to exchange without indicator.But the heading of Forex rates not certain without indicator.Mannualy exchange not to give us great profit.I am consistently use Indicator Ane don't exchange without it.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I don't trade in Forex with out indicators, because indicators show me the movement and the trend of the market so I take right decision when open a trade Looking for the best technical indicators to follow the action is important It affects how you will interpret trends, both on positions and in the board averages as well as the type of opportunities that pop up in your nightly research Choose wisely and you have built a solid foundation for success in speculation Choose poorly and predators will be lining up, ready to pick your pocked at every turn Most novices follow the herd when building their first trading screens grabbing a stack of canned indicators and stuffing as many as possible under the price bars of their favorite securities.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many other tools to make good analysis. if we dont want to use indicator, we still can analyze the market using candlestick only. Or we can use news calender to trade, or using hedging, then we really dont need any indicators anymore of course it is very possible. many traders who trade forex without using indicators. they usually mark the price as supply or demand. or the more popular support and resistance. and sometimes they also use as a signpost candlestick price. if you want to try to trade forex with no indicator, then I suggest you to find ebook and steve nelson.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-25)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use indicators to analyze price movements and transactions, because it belongs to the type of trader who perform technical analysis based analysis, there are some people who do an analysis on the basis of fundamental analysis or based on the news release, everything is right because his goal is for profit, forex mein jab trading ki jati hai tu bhut sari baat ko analysis krna parta hain just hum indicator ko dekh kr achy trade nahi kr skta hai . trading krna k liya news bhi bhut ziada effect kri hia some time tu indicator k against news chali jati hai. indicator se hum ko ya pata chal jata hai k market kas tarf move kr rhi hai.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-25)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han ham indicators ke beger bhi trading kar sakty he me ne ajj tak indicators ko use nai kiya he aur na hi mere pass koyi indicator he magar phir bhi mujy forex se acha profit ho jata he me forex pe beger kisi indicator ke trading karta ho me market ke trend ko hi dekh kar apni postion leta ho. I think we could be trading without indicators and I also never do that and I was just trading with trenline and wave and it was very nice and the m1 wave to set incoming market and it is very important all. ....:-)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes ye possible hai k ap indicators k bina trade karain likin behter yehi hoga k ap indicators ka use karain, indicators ka use necessary nhi hai mgr ziyda traders ka point of view yehi hota hai k ap indicators use karain aage ap pe depend karta hai. according to me, jaise ek human apni eyes ke bina nhi chal sakta waise hi trader indicator ke bina trading nhi kar sakte hai. kyonki indicator hi market ki position ko batate hai. ki market kab buy mai jai gi aur kab sell mai jis ke base par trader apna order buy aur sell mai lagata hai.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market me trading karne ke liye mere hisab se sabse jada jaruri hai market ka knowlege aur trading experience agar apke pas hai to mere hisab se indicator ke koi jarurat nahi hai. Lekin forex trading me indicator ke help se aap trading me achcha earning kar sakte hai. dear main indicator ke bare mein ni janta hn because main trading ni krta hn main abhi trading ke abre mein learn kr rha hn main new hn is lye maim bgair experince ke trading ni kr skta hn ager achi trading kr ke acha earn krna ho to is kelye bht hi zyada learn krna parta hy to main abhi learn krr ha hn,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 535 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)