+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 535 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we trade without indicators???

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    AP ne bilkul thk kaha..hum indicator k bgyr b trading KR sakty Hain.. agr AP ak achy trader Hain apko market ka pata ha tu AP k pas achaa experience ha.. tu AP indicator k bgyr b trading Kar sakty Hain.. indicator wo use krta ha Jo kesi Kam me busy hota ha usy dar hota ha k khen us ko busy hony ki waja SE loss na ho jay tu wo is loss SE bachny ki waja SE indicator ka use karta ha. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha bhai hum log bina kisi indicator bhi achi trading kar sakte hai forex market main trading karne ke liye sabse jaroori hai ki aapki knoeldge kaisi hai achi knowledge se aapke liye aage ke liye kafi acha ho jata hai aap jab chahe tab market se money gain kar sakte hai main to kehta hu ki agar aapko trading karna hai to kariye kabhi bhi utna capital lagakr trading mat kariye jisse apke loss hone ke chance badh jaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ravi999 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-06-09), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), FOREXBOY (2018-06-11), Intelligent (2018-06-09), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-24), mian5575405 (2018-06-26), Raja551 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-10), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about me not using an indicator for my trades. my base for trading is the very effective support and residency he helped me to make good profit hamdolah. But many for the indicators are not effective and ordinary several times the loss and several times take profit. Pay attention does not use the indicator. ! and I think the indicator is just a tool that shows price movements, so it does not matter if we trade without indicators .. if we have enough skill to analyze chart to know the next move, it will be enough for us to get profit, just do not make your trade with an indicator !! goodluck!

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as for beginners, it is very difficult to trade without the help of indicators. e can trade without indicators that are not difficult to trade without indicators. indicators of analysis in marketing we can also analyze then I do trading with indicators you can. for me, it would be difficult to pinpoint support and resistance points, or too much. but, for the expert, using price action, is very easy to do. and that's possible. It is possible to trade in forex only with the help of trends. But using indicators will help more to gain profit. This will help us determine the right time to enter the market so more profits can be gained. That's why even though the indicator does not have to be, it will be more useful to use one. This trend is not necessarily reflected by the indicator. Trends can also be seen from changes in transaction volume, in the breakout strategy, the trend determined from the price level. So I think without indicators, we can still follow the trend.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope Indicators are not recommended for any investor in currency trading that can give them the benefit of the business. They can create business profits quickly with their research. They can use their special techniques in business to win deals and create benefits. and depending on you if you trade without indicators then you help news or other ways to trade You can take the help of various websites that provide trade guidance or some other means such as copies of other traders or others so that it always depends on you how you trade but without an unsafe indicator to trade.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can be traded without an indicator, it just focus on following price, that's forex, your indicator moves with price action .. Why trade with indicators when the market itself is data .. For example if you learn candlestick pattern, then you will know the point of inversion whatever. Based on this information, you can put the position upside trend. It is easy to trade without indicators but you have to search the basics of the market from time to time because you can decide where you should place your trades. So use technical and basics when you should not use indicators for your forex trading.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading without indicators is rather difficult. but when you are really an expert then it is possible to trade without indicators, but because beginners obviously follow some indicators, reason to get an idea of market movements and market areas and price range, indicators are very important, so it is not clear to say that without a trade indicator well, it depends on you what kind of merchant you are. Currently there are some traders who develop a unique trading style of "bare trade", which trades without the help of indicators. In general, such traders already know and understand about the "candle pattern" and the characteristics of the couple. I myself am a trader who still uses indicators, because without indicators, I can not decide.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can trade without using indicators, all depending on your trading style. What you can use is price action and if you're good at fundamental analysis, then you probably do not have a business that uses indicators to take a position. But some people can not trade without the use of indicators, it all depends on the individual's personality and trading style sure you can trade without indicators, if your skills are good enough and you understand the characteristics of the couple you are trading so you can trade without any indicator , but, if we do not know how to read the market movement in the chart, trading without indicators is risky for us !!

Member Goodboy is on a distinguished road Goodboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friends jab aap ko fest tarde me loss ho to aap ko usi time dubara tarding nahi ker ni cahia kioki aap fir se loss me aa sakte hai isa lia aap ko bade me tarding ker ne ke lia us per studi ker ni cahi ta ki aap ko loss na ho our aap achi tarding ker sehk or acha pesai kaam sehk.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodboy For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-20)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you can trade without the helping of the indicators yeh thora sa mushkil zaroor hai lekin agar aap ka experience acha khasa hai aur aap learned ho tu aap isy easily kar sakty ho price action ka analysis kar supply and demand zones ko mad e nazar rakhty huwe main khud bhi price action ko use karty huwe analysis karta hun first tu main indicator use hi nahi karta agar karun bhi sahi tu just moving average ko hi karta hun

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (2018-05-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 535 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)