+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 535 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5347

Thread: Can we trade without indicators???

Junior Member ulfat is an unknown quantity at this point ulfat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea why not we can trade without indicators if i m exprt in trading then i can trade without indicators.but indicators play a good role in trading it help us in trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there are many traders that make orders or trade without using any indicators and only few of them.Mostly traders satisfies with using indicators to trade forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time we can cause an idea always starts from a human brain. We can apply our price action, we can make our own indicator, we can observe the chart like an eagle and also we are capable to stay in touch with this forum to get new hot news's.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexMarket View Post
    Indicators are very useful for traders in trading forex, so we should yse them for trading. But i know that some traders trade forex market without indicators and they till make much profit.
    I agree. many traders can make profits without an indicator, they just look at the form of candle. maybe it could be done by the master trader, but, for me the indicator is a tool that is very important, and I have not been able to trade without indicators.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course and most importantly you can trade even more profitably than ever.. With naked trading you will be trading with basics only.. When you trade with the core then your losing ratio will decrease for sure.. Most of the traders fascinated by colorful indicators.. but the truth is most of the time you will only encounter with huge losses with them..

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Today I have traded without using any indicator and I have made 10% profit and I am much happy that my method without indicator is working fine and I will test it more and then I will be saying good bye to indicators.

Banned shoamir is an unknown quantity at this point shoamir's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you can do trade with indicator ,basically indicators are just use to indicate the market that what will be the direction of the market in coming hour or minutes soo we may do trades with out indicator if we have a experience in it , its not easy but its not impossible too one can learn the art of trading than he can become a master and he use no indicator for trading

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah.....you are right.i cant trade without indiacator because indiacator make half easy of our trading...and they give broad view of future market so its recommend to use indiacators

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is true and also the traders who have years of experience of trading in these markets and they can trade on the basis of their fundamental analysis and also the market movements .

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard that few experienced traders can trade without indicators as they have idea about the markets and its movements but it is difficult for the newbie traders to trade without indicators as they have no prior knowledge or experience of trading in these markets .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 535 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)