+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 535 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we trade without indicators???

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, working without indicators takes risks even if you are an expert, I have not traded, but of course when I will do it I will follow the indicators, I think it's a must, very useful and helpful, so if you don't want to lose money why don't follow it if it's a good tool, everything depends on it, but if you can work without, congratulations. However, this is a good suggestion to check price actions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after I asked a successful trader, he told me that: most indicators are just bullshit and they only follow prices but not vice versa, so they won't help you predict the next price movement they only told you about previous moves. of price, about (support and resistance) yes they are very important and functioning well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to densus88 For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), Unregistered (2)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on whether the trader wants to use indicators for trading or not. I use several indicators such as MACD, Moving Average and Bollinger Bands which have so far been very helpful in my trade. Personal anticipation can be wrong and sometimes it can be dangerous so it is better to use several indicators.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    See Forex trading is an individual perception of some people buying seeing indicators and some random buying just checking day trends and some people buy at every low price and sell at every high price. So it depends on the trader to the trader about generating profits and trading styles. and I still have difficulty trading without using indicators, but if you think that you describe the above it is possible, we can also run it well. I will also try ways that you can also make more profit and it also seems rather simple because the chart is clean without any indicators.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), Unregistered (1)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as we really understand the character of the pair movement with the aim of working for trade, I think we can trade without indicators. Or can we work on the correlation strategy, so there is no need to work the indicators that we witness with the purpose of the bazaar by comparing the movements of the couple with the aim of having a relationship. But that all ways of trading are not problematic, it requires a long learning process, course of action

9. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ha kar sakte hai lekin uske liye hame tick chart ka knowledge hona chahiye aur usike ke sath hame fibbonicu retracement achese ana chahiye expert trader aise hi trade karte hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Supi298 For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading without indicators actually makes trading simpler. because until now I was learning how to trade without indicators. indeed it is much more difficult, because we must really know the character of the market, and we must be able to see well without indicators of market conditions. I think we must have a lot of experience facing the market.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barokah For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course. You will. It is possible to deal with forex using only development assistance. But using symptoms can help more to make a profit. This can help us see the right time to enter the industry so that more profits can be obtained. That is why symptoms are usually not supposed to be, it would be far better to employ one.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien to forex mien jab bee trade kerta hoon to mien kabi indicator ya signlas use na kerta hoon q k mien forex mien aa ker apni he analysis per kam kerta hoon or jab mien yeh feel kerta hoon to trade open kerta hoon to other wise mien trade belkul bee open na kerta hoon.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-01-30), Shahid78 (2019-01-30)

Member xhezijobs has a spectacular aura about xhezijobs has a spectacular aura about xhezijobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sure Trend is my friend but in my think we must need to read and follow the indicators becoz if we trade without indicators we might be loss a good amount .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 535 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)