+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 535 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we trade without indicators???

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know very well, but I still learn this technique in circulation and which I find of the most famous styles now that achieve good profits in the market .Observe market and follow news and do scalp .some time get loss but will take more profit and no more greed some profit will be happy. Anyone who has followed my forex trading educational material for any length of time knows that I do not promote the use of indicators as one�s primary market analysis or entry tool. Instead, I teach my students to trade off of a plain vanilla price chart by learning to read the pure price action that occurs each day in the Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading but there are many traders and technical analysts use indicators because it the part of technical analysis and can make your signal is more strong business we can not trade without indicator and we should follow the indicator by which we can understand the situation of the forex market and then we can trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am too, I do not use Indicators in trading but there are many traders and technical analysts use indicators because it the part of technical analysis and can make your signal is more strong, I think that indicators is important because if it is not important then you will do not see it in meta trader, if you want to benefit from indicators then you can gain knowledge about then then you can use it right to strong your entry signal.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zain Ahmed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that for the forex business we can not trade without indicator and we should follow the indicator by which we can understand the situation of the forex market and then we can trade on the forex field I think its possible to trade without indicators. Boht sy big traders indicators k bgair trading krty hen aur boht perfect trading krty hen. Ak 5 waves theory hy aur market hamesha us k hisab sy chlti hy agr usko smajh lea jaye tu i think hamen indicators ki zarorat nhi ho gi.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we could buy and sell without needing indicators, for instance, all of us employ candlestik,, support as well as Opposition Every day, and since a person said back then investing news relieve are likewise helpful to attain pips. g ye possible hai k ap indicators k bgair kam kar sakte ho or ye ap k lea bhut helpful ho sakte ho or ye ak best online job hai jis se ap apni life ko happy or easy bna sakte ho.ye ak best online job hai sab k lea.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some people can trade without using indicators, and some other people could not do it. This depends on the habits and the way each trader in predicting further price movement. the use of indicators in trading can be easier for users if it already knows the habits and characteristics of these indicators, but if not then it can actually make users confused and hesitant in trading.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. for traders who only use fundamental analysis, they do not need an indicator to assist him in conducting the analysis. but it requires high skills in reading and conclude a story that it becomes an accurate prediction .. yes, the indicators only as a tool to help us in doing the analysis. we can do the analysis without using indicators. Chandel we can make observations or follow the news to make predictions of trade...

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it could be just us trading without indicators, in many ways such as run by wave analysis and trendline, it's how traidng without indicators, and as the most important master trader market and it will be very important and it was very good and we will be successful and that's very important I also think its possible and sometime i also do trade without indicator but for this we need to know the market well means the trend and if we do trade based on news then i think its not necessary to use any indi but no doubt indicator help us technical analysis and without it its not possible to analysis.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisaab se toh trading mein indicators use karna koi jaruri nahi hai, kyonki mein khud naked trading karta hun bina kisi indicator just chart ko dekhar analyze kar leta hun aur more 70% analysis of mine comes out true. Even, few of my friends also generated good result without any indicator. Waise agar aapko indicator use karna hai toh RSI, BB, MACD are very good indicator to know that trend.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no necessary of indicators in trading. To trade in Forex and make money we first need to read all the Forex lessons very carefully and practice in demo for at least 5-6 months before trading in real. After gaining proper knowledge and experience we can trade in Forex and make money. And we need to be disciplined and keep patience in our every trading. Otherwise we will have to face huge loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 535 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)