+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 375 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3743

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders ke paas winner mentality honi chahiye jisme usko apani target set karne se lekar target ko achieve karne ke liye positive thinking rakhni hoti hai, ess business me humen kabhi give up nahi karni chahiye, try karne wale ki kabhi haar nahi hoti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sania00024 is an unknown quantity at this point sania00024's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my work, I actually have found 2 sorts of traders: people who build cash, and people that do not. people who do not build cash leave, and that i honestly do not keep in mind them. people who build cash do therefore via variety of various methods that be to them, however what all of them have in common is what I decision the "Winner's Mentality." if i used to be not a winner, i'd have abandoned my trade. solely through mental natural virtue and determination was I ready to see my vision created reality, which mentality is what I actually have seen nearly each prosperous monger have.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wo kehtay hain na k sehat hai to dunia hai jahan hai isi tarha say yeh bat b such hai k insan ka mental level darust hai to sub kuch asan or behter hai jin ka mental level darust nahi wo kuch khas nahi kar saktay hain na he kuch kam karnay ki salahiyat howa karti hai un ki hamesha un ka sath dena lazmi howa karta hai.

Member PujariRaju is an unknown quantity at this point PujariRaju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stay away from negative emotions and nervousness.A forex trader should have the psychology that forex trading is risky,it is a market where he/she should always expect both profits and loss,this will make the trader stronger even if or he/she is making losses.Disciplined in money management that always survived in forex trading.

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right that we have to stay positive always when we do our trades and for it we have to leave behind the illusions that are surrounding us in the trading and also the fears that are constantly keeping us down

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Winners mentality are just like they make well plan and best strategy for market analysis which is well checked and tested in demo account and they always trade with cool mind and with patience which is very important for any forex trader if they want to earn money.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Banned Sam001 is on a distinguished road Sam001's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to start our tradings with positive mind.if we start our tradings with negative thoughts or just thinking about losses then we will surely loss our money due to negative vibrations..so winners mentality must be positive in nature...

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The winners have mentality and that is they have a target and they stick to it. They are not beginners, they have a lot of knowledge and experience of more than 4 years or more and they have each and every thing about the running trading market. They know, how to handle.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I could not have agreed more, a winners mentality goes a long way into ensuring that you do the right thing all the time, the way nature is created is to align our desires with what we are doing, having the right mentality is pretty nice and it actually pay off.

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is only business to doing this way who can earn this opportunity that we will success here easily that every time we can earn lot of money here who will success here every time to do it earn good money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 375 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)