+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 375 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mental success in forex trading is very important. because forex is a business currency is very easy to make a profit. However, not everyone dares to trade, especially if you have a loss, many are blurred. only traders who have good trading for success in forex no, we can not think like that, I am afraid. the forex game is not about making money. it's about surviving from cunning moves by big boys or big traders. You need to think about losing you first, because once you face a big loss, it will leave you with a margin called account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Syed Muntazer Mehdi will become famous soon enough Syed Muntazer Mehdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eah a positive frame of mind is very essential to do good trading. But in spite of our best efforts to do good trading, there will be loses also. And what is important is we should be able to accept the losses positively, taking it to be a good lesson for us that will help us in moving to our goal.Winners always think differently and do things differently or say do the right thing.They have the right attitude and mentality and they think positive.They also accept losses and learn from them and not repeat them.It is very important to be disciplined and patient to be a winner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A positive frame of mind is essential for good trading. However, apart from our best efforts to do good trading, there will be losses as well. And what matters is that we should be able to accept the losses positively, making it a good lesson for us that will help us move toward our goal. We also have to be realistic with our abilities and then add to our abilities with the knowledge we get from a variety of sources All decisions depend on you I think if you make a decision you should take it positively and if your decision is proven wrong you can not be emotional or frustration. You will try more and more once all we learn through mistakes so learn more and never give up on Forex trading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

greek (2018-03-27)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course. Most of us including me consider maximizing profit. We do not think much about losses. But the truth is that minimizing losses is also an advantage in a real sense. By the way we all seek profit. So many will end up losing while only a few are enjoying super profits. I also agree that it is very important that we must have a trader mentality and need to be a very good psychologist and we must be very strong mentally and should not give up our position so early and then I think that we will make a profit

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai streigy banao to aese banao jo ke market ko unexpected move krne pr bhi profit dey log osko just profit ki side se dekhtey hn jo osmke loss ka sababd banti hn aur money managemnt sl ko lazmi usee kor osme
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-30)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this is positive thinking. I agree with you. In every business there is a chance of loss and profit opportunities. I think any merchant who wants to earn trading profits should have such a mentality. It is absolutely necessary to be a perfect trader. Actually I also think like that, I like to forget my losses and enjoy my profit. And this mentality helps me to trade with more confidence and gives me greater mental strength if something happens that is not desirable.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhi agar kese ko winner hota ha tu us leay who bhe us ma hum cheya ka work karna ho ga tu huma acha work karna ka leya huma koshish kerne ho ge or huma ahca work karna cheay jesa huma acha bonsu bhe milta ha or huma bonus bhe winner ho hian ha us leay huma koshish karne ha us leya huma cheya work kar

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Break your shackles and reach out to your freedom. Break to pieces whatever indoctrination and programming that holds you hostage. The world is yours. Get possession of it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ch tayyab For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend I think we can not be successful every time in forex marjet and get profit every time because even the most successful traders make a loss ... and loss is part of the game buddy ... and you can not make a profit every time my friend, ,, so I think that you have to learn how to accept your loss my friend ,,, because as I said a lot of time forex is a very risky place There are various opinions about this thread. But I want to say that the winners are the ones who always think they should save their money not to lose it. In addition they also think about how profits will be made from the same money. They love to win most of the time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Sure that winners mentality will be positive. when he wins the race, his mentality will change as quickly as he can. some winning traders suddenly changes his mentality with pride, prejudice etc. it is a negative sense. I want to say they will show a positive aspects which provide a strong evidence.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 375 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)