+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 375 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners Mentality.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    positive frame of mind is very essential to do good trading. But in spite of our best efforts to do good trading, there will be loses also. And what is important is we should be able to accept the losses positively that goal converts into greed leading to huge loss over the trade. That is why instead of thinking about only profits, it will be better to think how can we avoid the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course. we can think to be successful in forex is that we must make a profit. but to make a profit trading the way we should be changed so that we do not always lose. if you just think to without changing the attitude or the way we trade is impossible. which changed its trading new ways of thinking for profit. Forex trading is like an art. Most traders lose in many trades and win in only few trades but still remain in profit this all happen due to good planning and money management. Forex trading is a complete business and to get success you should work like a businessman. A businessman never lose heart on loss instead he/she try to find the reasons of loss to reduce risk in future trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    positive attitude and mentality is what make us winner - and i enter with such a strategy that with every movement i see an opporunity and i broke it - no it does mean that i am careless of risk i am aware of that and always ready for the worst too, that give me additional confidence.
    and In any field we should be positive as it gives you confidence and rises your confidence levels.But to achieve this we have to learn forex better and make better strategy that makes consistent profits from forex.

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perfectly true, when we are taking consistently profit then we never think about loss and this overconfidence one day give them big loss. It is already happened with me, I have taken daily profit due to over trading but one day I played big lot size of Gbp/Usd and this pair give me big loss and my account washed out . so my advice for all traders please don't do it just like me.
    and Although, there's no perfect trader who can have all win and zero loss in their trades we can say that they can manage or they can have almost perfect handling of emotions and of course have discipline and lots of patience which many traders don't have. Emotions really have big relevance on our mentality towards trading thus we need to learn from our emotions.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry bro I do not habituated with indian language, by the way I would like to say the best traders of really want to win with a logical issue, he can not get excited and he can not make his mind just a simple platform, for winning in forex always move slowly , keep learning , practicing with demo account, and then in the real market use the experience. this the main mentality of winners I think. and winners mentality is free of tension and other pressure..he trade freely without any concern...and also he will confident about its trading and order..so free mind without concerning is winners mentality

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders ke paas winner mentality honi chahiye jaise ki forex traders ke paas ape fear, greed aur emotion ko control karne ke saath saath apne knowledge, experience aur trading skill par bhi bharosa hona chahiye tabhi hum yahan success gain kar sakte hai. Profit always make the Forex trader confident and special, than others and winner mentality become the special as they work with more concentration and dedication and become the perfect trader, We have to make the better trading strategy and trading planning then we will be able to earn from Forex market, we have to make the special planning in order to be a special Forex trader.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Winners mentality is the most important part for success in Forex trade. I think if you have good experience, good strategy, confident, control greed, control emotions, with patience and winners mentality on trading then you must be success in Forex trade. and Yes it is very important to have a good mentality but that does not mean that you have done all the work and I still think you should learn a way that you would not have been lost future. and

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you that says that a person will be successful because of their mental disposition. With the mental well then we will all be more enthusiasm for work and can make we will be trying to analyze the good and true. That way we can make forex trading as a part of our lives. Well when you win in the forex trading or stock trading your mentality goes up and you make money. It is really a good way to boost your confidence. It is really a confidence boosting thing. But the problem is many of use build over confidence which is a really bad thing for a trader. Never be overconfident about a thing. It is really a dangerous thing to do. Always try to make money with understanding and also stick to it.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the winner mentality does not always win in forex trading. winner mentality is mentally where they can receive in the event of defeat. so they can stay focused on the fight and look for other ways to get the victory. and mental as it was necessary for us to be successful in the forex business.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear definitely I do believe that to be a winner you require a lot these is what makes everything that can be able to bring you in some profit,the best way to trade is when we have to run the greatest working institutions that have its own source that helps in such channels, these is what we should do, consult with people who have been there so that they can share their failures and understand their success. yar dekhein agr hum profit gain kar rahey hai tou humein chayein k humein kabhi bhi guroor na karey balkey aur mehnat karey ta k hum aur bhi perfect ho sakhey is tarha hum ek axhey trader ban jaye gey aur agr humein loss hota hai tou humein chayein k hum apni galti ko khud se pakrey aur sudharey kyun k ye ek axhey trader ki nishani hai :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 375 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)