+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 222 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely trading in forex market actually I believe 1 hour is my most preferred time frame for now cause am a scalper in the forex market for now, so the best trading time frame for me right now is the one hour time frame, I don't no much about other time frame for now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhano For This Useful Post:

Nuleta (2017-10-25), tinad (2017-10-28)

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it is very difficult to find trading hours because this is very difficult for us and
    we can not sell trading hours we should have to try as much as possible to find this and this is
    the best way for us to trade and when we will There is one point with the analysis then
    we should put the sealing order to trade and it's best for us
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tujjuh For This Useful Post:

malas (2017-10-28), musuh (2017-10-25)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,677 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko in sbhy things kay need hotay hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh forex Trading main best Trading hours ko smjy aor Trader forex Trading market main thek Trading strategies ko follow kia karay aor Trader Forex Trading main thek time day aor Trading kay business main market main h1 aor h4 ka time frame thek hay

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-30), FOREXMAN (2017-10-26), incomejobs (2017-10-25), kanita (2017-10-25), zahid2016 (2017-10-25)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that we can trade any hour we like but the important thing we need to do before trading is to analyze the market movement very well and no where the market will be a heading to that hours before we open any trading deal.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dhano For This Useful Post:

Nuleta (2017-10-27), remo (2017-10-27), tinad (2017-10-29)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are from India then the best working hours for you to trade from 10:30 to 3:30 pm because during
    that time three markets open and the market has a lot of busy at that time you earn a big income
    if you try to put your trade on currently trying to do Forex at that time
    greeting

10. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

zarak (2017-10-25)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is most important for all treaders. There are many sessions like london session, tokyo session.
    Sydney session and new youk session. But I think London and your newk sessions are the best.
    In addition to the best when two sessions overlape then it is best.
    salam best regard

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that the best hours for trade is depending to our strategy in analysis the market and what currencies pair we trade on. personally for me, I prefer to trade on london session with pair EU &GU, because in that session both of that pairs has a big volatility and a clearly trend and my analysis work properly on that market hours.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    timing of the trade is very important, so traders should know when to enter the market and when to exit. also note that the trading session was opened.
    yes I agree with you trading time is very important in forex trading business and we all know
    a lot of people trading in london session ans some people like to trade in usa session
    because at that session market move fast. I love to trade at our local time 1 pm to 10 pm
    thank

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EURUSD has pushed to and through the 200 and 100 hour MAs at 1.1793-955 area. The break sent the pair to the next level defined by the 50% of the move down from the October 12 low at 1.18043.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading in forex business I personally think two session are best or two timing best. First is first session or early in the morning and second session or the USA session. If you are prepare the strategy. Thennuou can earn the profit regular and you are successful trader. You are easily achieve the daily base target.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 222 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)