+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 222 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi , i am a forex business is very good business in the world . Forex is an independence business so it have no time limitation . We can trade with forex business any time in a day . Forex is avery important business in the world so i can say it that forex is the best online business in the world . meray khial mein Best trading hours 7PM - 1 AM indian time k mutabiq new york k lye aur london lye 2-pm- 7pm beacause in dono time and price fluctuation bohat ziada hoti hai aur market ziada move kerti hai aur higher rehati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always use stop loss order in the forex market if they want to succeed in the forex market trading business and also trader need to control their emotion in the forex market trading business If you have to do the successful trading then you must have to understand that you have to follow the trading rules and proper money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time to open a trade is in the current state and direction of the market is quiet and easy at the time trade account but if the other traders have a better time then he/she can go there only I try to avoid the Asian session as much as possible and and Any particular stock market is limited to its country of origin and is founded on the companies so the best tme for tade i think when oursystem give signal opportunity to win more bigger than loss

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can add to this thread that bohat acha quasten ha is s new trader ko kafi madad mily gy is question s un ko ye pata chal jy ga kab ya kis time markets kis movement tez hoty has is med sab n new yourk or london session ka batad as diad lekin india or pakistan ka kisi n nahi bataya mery khiyal m india or pakistan ka time session ek jaisa hi ha mery khiyal m pakistan m wo waqt jis m market sab s tez hoty ha wo waqt ha 1:30 s 3:30 ka waqt ha jis waqt market tezz hoty has !

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to the time of your country You may choose London session for trading as in London session most of the time market moves fast therefore To me i think the best time to give forex business is in fact when you learn and practice about Forex i think this is best time for trading till but I have heard that in london session the volatility in prisce movement is high as well A trader should know about the session of tradin

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a 24 hour market and any one can trade when ever they want, they have to be very careful in trading in the us and uk market because its the time when the market is volatile and trades should be with stop loss and the perfect time to trade is to trade when the Asian market opens. The news fluktuated in my experience, trading in the Forex market. Perhaps even in this news is time consuming for me but sometimes deployed in Asia, Europe and the United States, but When as further as a developments in the Europe and the United States !

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The volatile hours of the london session and the New York session overlap is the best time to open trades in forex trading. All traders should try and trade in this time frame so that they will increase their trading results as well as profits, I also like to thank, here is our shared experiences, I estimate a gap of tomorrow Monday in pair gbp / usd, probably gap up, for correction, then back down, this is my analysis, we prove Monday

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business is very good business here we can trade foreign currency by opening a Forex trading account Forex trading business is very very profitable business and the market is 24 hour open market every time we can trade in this market but there are some good time to trade in Forex market i think in Asia region 7.30 pm it is the best time for trading because that time London session and new York session overlap each other and market movement is very good

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can do it as part time job or as profession instead of but if you are trading the higher time frames from 4H upward then there is no special nor specific time for you you eitherr check you platform every hours or every Night only instead of But now i feel higher time frame are better then Our profit never depend on Forex timeFor then we must have good fundamental analysis to predict impact of news to the forex market accurately

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If market do not move frequently they are unable to get profit accordingly Where the price is not active and it appear so calm and stable in fact i think when you are able to gain enough knowledge on forex having the time to give forex then you can trade in forex These are the hours where the market is very liquid and you can have good price movements so Forex market is open 24 hours so yu can easily doing it as your free time but market is so move when one session is overloading with other session

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 222 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)