+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 222 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2217

Thread: Forex Hours What are the Best Forex Trading Hours?

Member noorkausar is an unknown quantity at this point noorkausar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear traders apko chaye k ap sham k wqt bht faida uthayen forex sy q k us wqt news ka time hota hy or wo news k through bht kaama sakty hen news strategy bht achi hy or isko follow kerna chaye har trader ko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mohe is an unknown quantity at this point mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that forex trading is has you have to get the you don't have to have one fixed time to trade you can easily make money online if you keep making some opportunities here and there where they show time and again you have to know that forex trading is the only place that you can make money consistently even if you don't have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raza365 is an unknown quantity at this point raza365's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market usually moves sharply in London Session and New York Session. You can learn in detail about them by searching in search engines. However market moves also in other sessions. If you are scalper then these two sessions are best for you. I usually don't care for the time. I just analyze the market by all means and enter for a trade.

Member second2nun5 is an unknown quantity at this point second2nun5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me trading karne k liye hours to koi b bure nahi hote ye to depend karta hy k ap ne trade kis pair per karni hy then us paie k hisab se ap apne liye hours select karo ge k is pair k liye market kis time volatile hoti he and ap achi amount kar sakte hen q k ye market twenty four hour open rahti hy

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best trading forex hours are when some markets open, but that is not always true I think the best hour is that hour when you can understand the trend and it can be any hour, so the best hour can be any hour, therefore you should rely on your own strategy

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    London market is the best forex trading hours. The market is more volatile, so we can get a clear trend during london market. But london market will become the best hours to trade if our trading strategy is suitable with trending market or volatile market only

Member 1250 is on a distinguished road 1250's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the london session and the New York session overlap is the best time to open trades in forex trading at evening there is opening of american session. These hours of forex market are quite good for making some profit.

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jaisa kh forex trading me three type k session hain jis me singapore sessions me khas changing ni hoti jab k london sessions aur new york session me kafi changing hoti ha lekin in sessoin k changing hone ka ak khas time b diya jata ha news me tab hi humien os time ko acha follow karna chahie tab hi forex hour me hum success ho sakte hian.

Member mohe is an unknown quantity at this point mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that there is a way that you can say you will get money from this time to that time trading for money is something that you have make a good strategy from after I have traded for sometime I have come to see that when have a trade then forex trading can happen at any time without analysis

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best forex tradinghours are those we all can think of and work with to prove we have the right path to rule the markets and be sure of a lot of things and be sure that we can all travell with the right path of great informatiions and we all know that good traders are well informed to rule what is right and best for everyone and we can do it to some reason propell good interventions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 222 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)