+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi huma kabhi bhe same diretion ma enrry nhi lene cheya ku ka huma phely market ko dekha ka phir hum ua pr trade karne cheay jesa huma koi lose na ho or huma acha profit earn ho sakha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends
    forex market mn agr ap ki tading ak trade mn loss mn ja rhy app to kbi b second postion trade na lgayen q k investment ap k account mn any dyen pher dobara trading krin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well aisi trading bahut risky hoti hai kyunki agar market mai ek taraf hi force jyada ho to app uske opposite direction mai trade nahi open kar sakte isme fir apko bahut dino tak apni position ko hold mai rakhna padega jab tak market la trend na badal jaye

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you. I never made the same position when I knew I was losing. I waited until the trend changed so that I could analyze it well and produce good trade. Making the same position can complicate our trade and take us to another big loss. That is why I think the idea of making a second transaction even after the first deal will be very large is not so good for me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there is a reason to open a second transaction in the same direction. It's better to wait but you get hit and then wait for the retracement. If from your analysis, you find that the price will move in the same direction again, you can open a new position, only after your first position is closed in profit. and cannot be calculated with certainty, because I always adapt to the current market conditions. I also see how strong the trend is going, and then decide on the continuation of my trade, continue to maximize profits, or close it.

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaai currency ki trade sb sy behtr hy kiun keh jb bhi aap trade lo gy too aap kaafi aagy to ja sakty ho mgr aap ko chaahiy aap invest krain to aap ko us sy faaida hoaga mujhy umeed hy forex main nakaami bhi hy kaamiyabi

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,406 Times in 7,274 Posts
    Depending on the moment I get, if I get a supporting moment I can get more than 100 pips from two open positions. but this rarely happens, I rarely open the same 2 positions. I always complete the first entry open before opening a new entry If you want to say that your trading method relies on opening one position and if the market goes against you, you open another position in the same direction I will tell you that this is not a good strategy because even if you can make a lot of time, you will lose everything sometime when the market is running in a strong trend.

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    I AM telling you according to my experience that i always open the second deal after 100 pips in the same direction , but i think it is not good because if the trade is going in loss you should open the second deal against the first deal because now the market trend is clear and we should not think that the market will come back
    Kar ta hun..

Thanks
    After 30 pips i open the seconed trade and move the stop loss of the first trade to same of opening price of the trade that save me from loss if market suddenly turn opposite to my directionIn the same trend two positions always better because you can save one when trend become little weaker and then second when it shows its last peak.

Thanks
    If I use the lock-profit, which is installing SL +1, it will be comfortable and safe, I want to believe the analysis that I made, from the analysis of other traders we will now try to make another analysis to see if the trend has ended in order to know whether to still buy or sell...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)