+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji jab hume es kam mai ek he trde mai acha profit hasal ho jaye fer hum es kam mai trde kar sakte hai es kam mai hume fer se he trde nai open karni chahi aa bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji es kam mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai bai saab ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Averaging is good if you have lots of capital. I don't recommend averaging if you don't have lots of capital. The trick in doing averaging is simple. Compute the high and low of a pair you want to average in a year. In short get the high and low of a pair you want to trade in one year span. In this way you will know if you going to hold your position in a year how much capital you need and in their you can compute also how many times you can open a position without getting MC. In this way you realize how much money you really need to do averaging.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont do so now i use to do it when the market moves carzy and shots to one direction i use to place the position opposit hoping for retracement from the supports and resistance area.I have blown some account by doing so.we need to conform the direction of the market if it is trending or retracing. One does not just decide to change the direction of the trades that they have opened, It gets just better to analyse first. The results of our analysis is what can help us succeed in this Forex Markets,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lakum For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i says that this depend on our bonus and that is to important that we will invest large amount that we will work more and earn more and if we have then we will not get risk and that is to great that we will also used pending order to recover our loss pips goes against me i open second position and then close when i get 50 pips profit in second position and 50 pips loss in first position its better to close it and wait for a good signal to open a position. we should not place a trade hastily in tne hope that market will move in favour of us. that is betting an should be avoided. positions should be open only after due analysis

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dixit For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to pehli bat yeh bha ek time main sirf ek trade open krta hoon jqb tak man us trade ko clear na kar loon tab tak main new trade open nhe krta aur kabhe njab markeet kam say kam 30 pips up ya down na ho jay main usi same direction par new trade open nhe krta krta hoon to es point say upar agar markeetv up ya down ho tab main trade open krta hoon sir mera manna hai ke forex trading ko jab ham karte hai to hame loss ko kam se kam hi use karna chaiye jais eke apne trading me agr ham loss minimum 2 - 3 pips ki agr hoti hai to mujhe lagte hai ke hamko yaha par traded ko closed karke same root me or ak traded ko open karna chaiye .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if trade went against you and could not find the sign to retrace back exit.and watch for another signal to form.I too first did such mistake that when the market started to move against me i exit the previous position and enterd oposite.as soon as i put my order again it moved against me and resulted further loss. Bhai ji main to pips ke according nahi karta agar mujhe lagta hai ke market ek direction mein door tak jaane wala hota hai aur movement tez hai to main turant dusra trade open kar deta hoon aur continously watch bhi karta hoon taaki jaldi se close bho kar sakkon agar market opposite aane lagey to.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji depend karta hai ke movement kaisa hai agar movement achcha hai to main gold trading mein kaafi jaldi 2nd trade open karta hoon aur 3rd bhi open kar deta hoon kyunki jab gold mein movement kaafi fast hota hai to market ek direction mein kaafi move karta hai aur phir opposite bhi kaafi tezi se move karta hai aur agar ek direction mein jyada move krata hai to 1000 pips se bhi jyada karta hai.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab hum trade mai apni entry karny k leyay analyse karty hain tou tabhi hum yai cheeze ko agar dehan sai daikh lain k market ko kis direction mai jana hai tou 2nd deal open karny ki humy zrurat nahe parti hai bas usi mai he hum profit gain kar laity hain jab hum theak sai analyse nahe kr sakty hain tou he humy aur kese pair par analyse karna ho ga apni trade ka profit equal karny k leyay...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ek hi direction me trading ek se jyada nahi karta aisa karne se loss hone ke chances badh jate hain aur equity kam ho jati hai kyonki risk jyada ho jata hai kabhi bhi ek trade ke baad dusra trade nahi karna chahiye is se marke ulatne se loss bad sakta hai. My first open space, place, of course, was also opened with my other Web site in the same year, which develop. Reject or even in cases where a small drop, including 2-3 seeds in the fall, and then I get one big open space of the same thing, of course, other events, the better to pave the way. If you want to make sure that there is no absolute circular phone call.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Secong trade open karne ke liye mujhe kisi pips ki profit ko calculate nahin karni hoti hai, jab tak mujhe sahi entry nahin milata hai tab tak main koi bhi trade open nahin karta hu kyoki bina good entry point ke hum profitable trading nahin kar sakte hai. main to bhaiya ji us tarah ki trading karta nahi hu jismein mera margin kafi kam hota jaye aisi trade mein bahut hi kam margin bachta hain isliye ek dear se jayda main dusri deal ek sath open nahi karta hu bhaiyaji

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)