+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 448 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-10-15   11:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1314 USD

Quote Originally Posted by Raja Krsnan View Post
    To scalp or not is an individual opinion. what kind of trader one wants to be is an individual opinion. I dont have any personal preference, but I simply do what I feel will give me profit. its better to be a little flexible in trading.
    bhai scalping karna bohut asan ni hai es mein app ka full mind use hota hai agar app ney kahin be mind ko hata ddiya or app ney mistake ki tu scalping karney say app ka big loss be ho sakta hai or appki full amout ka loss honabohut asan ho ga

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #4

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #5

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping boaht he best way hy trading me short cut way but is me risk boaht he jiyada hota hy experience k baghir ap isay nhi kr skaty ap without experience isy karne gen to loss kr deyn gen is me loss ka danger boaht jiyada hota hy is liey yeh her koi nhi kr sakta jis k pass jiyad balance h wo he krta hy sorry sir I disagree with your opinion, that in our business, we must master the strategy and a good analysis of the business we do. as well as in our forex business. we must master the strategy and a good analysis of the market before we open up trade. so that we can benefit us in the forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe ye best to nahi lagta leken bohot risky jarur lagta hay. scalping me traders bohot he jyada risk lekar kam karte hay or isme loss ke bhi jyada samvabna reh jata hay. iske liye bohot jyada anuvab ki jarurat hoti hay or pactice ke bhe. capital jitna jyada ho risk bhe uthna kam hota hay yaha. Well I believe scalping is good at least for a starter, who doesn't have a lot to invest, therefore it's not a good idea to make some trade for long term basis, coz for the long term profit there's need of fund for price fluctuation. And for a skilled trader, when there's no good signal or event to drive the movement, if he still wanna trade, scalping a good way to make some profit still.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes scalping is best. if u follow currently. i am think one startegy but its need to time. to follow. then may be in a month i am make more than 1000 pips . and its possible by only through scalping. cause on long term basis u know market is not moving 1000 pips . but with scalping we will easily get this target or may be more. so with patiently watch and trade. automatically u achienve this target.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is another part of Being Greedy, A professional Trader who has tons of experience will not do this , he always for long term to make huge profits & its safe to ,
    many many traders loos their trad because of scalping , in scalping the trader don't look the market condition , he just wait for his trade to fill his 2 to 5 pips by opening Big deal,
    If market crashes it makes a big hole in his trading Account, so be safe , Scalping is good but not for all.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping boath best thing hy but is ke bary me agar apko knowledge ho to best hy but asia hy k without knowledge yeh ap k lye kafi dangrous ho sakta hy ku k is me risk jiyada hot hy is liye isy jab be karen isay seekh k karna cahiye ta k hamen los kam sy kam ho . Scalping is a risky method. some scalper are always use this method to profit in short term trade in high risk but this is really risky. you need perfect knowledge and experiences to do this method and also you need good amount of capital. so t can be best if you are a experienced trader other ways it should not try.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many systems that are very effective for scalping,so if i am going to give you an additional scalping strategy,it is 'strict discipline' to the rule of your strategy.Try this with the bollinger band in a highly ranging market on a 15min chart,you will see how wonderful it is. In my opinion scalping ain't the best strategy, but it's one of the best ones, one good thing in it is, it's suitable for traders of any stages, beginners or experienced traders, coz it's easy to learn and simple to apply, but even for a beginner, you need to have knowledge of some basic terms in forex, and basic ideas of fundamental and technical analysis, to assure the success.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I don't agree with you that much. In my opinion it's kinda safe, coz there's always movement in forex, up or down, you can always see some waves going on, therefore when you trade it for some small movement, no matter what the overall trend is, the wave may still reach to the point that you have predicted, coz it is small change. However, I think to predict some big change won't be that much safe coz sometimes while reaching to some peak the trend might change its direction.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it makes some sense. Scalping is best for those who apply it and makes profit out of it, and for those who think it's the best. Forex is not science, but not totally random either, it's just some game which seems to follow some rules of its own, but sometimes also crosses the line for no reason or with some reason. You got to learn the rules and play it safe and wish yourself good luck. )

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion in the light of my experience Scalping is the best strategy or trading style to trade forex. It is also fact that most of the rich forex traders have earned using Scalping strategy. It is fast money making method but also very risky because in Scalping trader uses high risk in shape trading with large volume for short interval of time and small number of pips. For newbie i never recommend personally to scalp because it my require more knowledge and experience.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a type of trading strategy that is meant for short term traders known as scalpers, in other for us to succeed in forex trading, we must ensure that we have enough understand of how the time frames affect the market. Scalping system uses the shorter time frame; so you must be sure if you are convenient with the shorter time frame before you can choose this method of trading. Non of the trading method can be said to be the best. I think its not best for every trader mostly newbies trader. Because scalping is high risky for gaining profit. And it need more knowledge to enter and exit on right point. If you can't do this then you can loss big money on that time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 448 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)