+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 448 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #2

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depending on the market situation and the trader's expectations should be scalping.
    If the trader's expectation is to make short-term profits then scalping is ideal and if
    a particular currency pair is in a position where the value is not close to the highest
    or lowest value then scalping becomes ideal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

hakan (2018-02-26)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think many traders have the same situation with you. scalping is also their favorite way to trade,
    because they think they can quickly benefit from the forex market. But in my opinion,
    you have to master the knowledge and rich experience before starting trading with scalping,
    actually forex knowledge is the basis for all ways of trading. As you mentioned
    that you only use a trusted strategy to trade, frankly, there is no strategy that can guarantee
    your success all the time, maybe you should try to update your forex knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

bot parabot (2018-02-27)

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is the fastest way to make money in this huge market but the problem is not everyone can do scalping.
    This is hard to do and many people fail to scalp and lose their money. But there are scalping restrictions.
    when the capital grows larger then the brokers will never be able to use much more because
    the brokers usually limit the leverage so that they only arrive at a certain account balance level.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalp is the best or not it just depends on the trader. I think the scalp is
    a very risky style but also generate profits. You play short time trade and get more advantage
    on the scalp style. The scalp style gives us pips very quickly.
    so should my scalp be the best.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes scalping the best and this is the fact that most traders get rich using this strategy
    but this strategy is not for all traders unless he is able to take direct trading decisions backed
    by good trading knowledge and experience. Scalping may require traders to be more literate,
    so there are other styles and trading strategies.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember that scalping is the best way to profit from forex. It gives you confidence to trade,
    lost instant results and profits. It depends on fundamental news. This is a good way as a part-time job.
    When I can arrive as an expert trader I can not go to another like that long trading position and swing trade.
    But if you have a large amount and you will become an expert trader then you can go to trade as long position and swing.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehayl sy sab sy achi cheez jo hy scalping hy to ap is k bary i pta hy to ap is k bary
    my knowledge to ap is i boaht acha profit kma sakty hen ku k is my apko knowledge to bohat jarorat
    parti hy is liye ap ko cahiye k is ko seekh k he is my utreen ku k
    if i lost the possibility / risk of jyada hy.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not been able to stop any other person or I do not have any contact with him ..
    I still have a scratched loss of blood and I have to stay away from my cousin,
    but I have to stay away from the hospital for a long time and have a lot of time
    to take advantage of me. ... I do not know if I have any scratches or scratches,
    I do not even care about it and I do not even stop it

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good and can help us make a lot of money in a short time if you have good capital.
    The problem with scalping is that we tend to use very large lot sizes in our trades.
    Bad trading events will result in huge losses or even margin calls.
    I would advise brokers to continue to withdraw their profits.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I also agree with you, scalping is actually a bad crime for traders. yes though sometimes
    it gives us a good profit, but some times it takes too much time, and the amount of loss is high
    most of the time. so do not think to scalping just go with
    your own manual strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 448 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)