+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 448 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-10-15   11:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1314 USD

Quote Originally Posted by Raja Krsnan View Post
    To scalp or not is an individual opinion. what kind of trader one wants to be is an individual opinion. I dont have any personal preference, but I simply do what I feel will give me profit. its better to be a little flexible in trading.
    bhai scalping karna bohut asan ni hai es mein app ka full mind use hota hai agar app ney kahin be mind ko hata ddiya or app ney mistake ki tu scalping karney say app ka big loss be ho sakta hai or appki full amout ka loss honabohut asan ho ga

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #4

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #5

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many forex trader say scalping is a good way to make money in forex. Really it is a best way. I did it . in a result I have make some money by scalping. But I have seen the time of insta forex time 21.00 to 2.00 is the best time for scalping. This market movement is slow . so any one can scalping these times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a very great idea can not be said that scalping is the best. Because there is no such strategy available on the market that could bring us 100% success. Scalping is also and certainly a good strategy and very profitable, but we can not ignore the need for technical and fundamental analysis ici.so for not having bad things the need to manage the silver is very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a very great idea can not be said that scalping is the best. Because there is no such strategy available on the market that could bring us 100% success. Scalping is also and certainly a good strategy and very profitable, but we can not ignore the need for technical and fundamental analysis ici.alors for not having bad things the need to manage the silver is very important.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i wont scalping is the best method. for each trader each kind of trading method is the best.
    scalping is a good method and often people with less balance use scalping to increase their balance in short time,but in some cases traders with high balance also do it.

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the trend-fading strategies commonly used for a day trading or short term basis. It works the best for a sideways market. When using a scalping strategy, we apply a rather large stop loss and use a small profit target. It is not unusual for a scalping strategy to have a reward/risk ratio of only 0.5 to 1 or even less. For this ,we are risking $100 to make $50. Obviously we need a high winning percentage for this strategy to work. That's why often scalping strategies have a winning percentage of 80% and more.

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is harmful for trading account it can be blow your account . you may profit lots of pips but you can loss all those profit withe win one minute.so be a day trader its healthy..

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a profitable trading strategy and my objections with the style is purely because I have been unable to master the trading system and most of my trades end in loss, so I have abandoned scalping for position trading.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    when we have lot of money in our account should we use scalping???
    in my view we should use scalping to earn more profit..
    post ur opininons here
    I think scalping is a quick way to earn profit but with big risk, but this strategy should be acutely acquainted with you, because this strategy is risky. The most important is money management

If I have a large capital I would not do scalping, I prefer long term strategy ,more safer

Member jhon is an unknown quantity at this point jhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do scalpers really close their positions after 3 minutes of trading even if they are losing or they wait for the market to turn on them? ? Because I will find it hard to close on a position just because it is reading -5 pips or something

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimloveski View Post
    I don't know if scalping is the best. I know that good scalping is the hardest strategy. There are many setups but the market is not stabile on lower timeframes so good analyse is not easy.
    I'm not a scalper - I'm a swing trader- that is the best for me.
    ok, every trader has his own style in the way of trade. I do not know, if I was a scalping or not. I only take a maximum of 20 pips per day. I think it's reasonable thing in trading. if only 5-10 pips, I do not think it worth the risk we face.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 448 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)