+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 448 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-10-15   11:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1314 USD

Quote Originally Posted by Raja Krsnan View Post
    To scalp or not is an individual opinion. what kind of trader one wants to be is an individual opinion. I dont have any personal preference, but I simply do what I feel will give me profit. its better to be a little flexible in trading.
    bhai scalping karna bohut asan ni hai es mein app ka full mind use hota hai agar app ney kahin be mind ko hata ddiya or app ney mistake ki tu scalping karney say app ka big loss be ho sakta hai or appki full amout ka loss honabohut asan ho ga

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #4

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #5

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping .. is best but also other trading style are also best.

but what we need good patience, good skill of money management, risk management. good analysis. if we follow this ..then any trading style is the best. if we not .. then what ever is our style.. is no matter.. we face only loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned uttkal is an unknown quantity at this point uttkal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is a art in trading. One who use scalping in trading not only trade just by looking chart, also study world news. First step of scalping is always go in direction of market trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually depends on the strategy or style of trading that you have, and not necessarily the stragey scalping trader could use it right, unless you're a trader who has a lot of type then it can prove its truth.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think scalping is the fastest way to make money in this huge market but the problem is not everyone can do scalping.
    it is hard to do and many people failed to scalp and lose their money. but there is a limitation of scalping.
    when the capital grows bigger the scalper will never be able to use big lots anymore because the broker usually limit the leverage that they only up to certain level of account balance.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Forex View Post
    I have experience with the type of scalping, scalping is actually a great way to use a very large risk in the market. now I can not say that scalping would give an advantage in trading, so I prefer the style in intraday trading.
    why did you change the style of trading, I strongly agree with your scalping techniques that can really give us a lot of profit but I think we do not get too greedy in the trade, I think we are trading in accordance with the target alone.

Senior Member Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experience with the type of scalping, scalping is actually a great way to use a very large risk in the market. now I can not say that scalping would give an advantage in trading, so I prefer the style in intraday trading.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kheya View Post
    Scalp is best or not it only depend on trader . i think scalp is so risky style but it get profit more too . you play short time trade and get more profit on scalp style . scalp style give us pips very quickly . so my recommend scalp is best .
    judging from the risks that will happen, all the strategies in Forex will certainly be at risk. because the forex market itself, is difficult to predict accurately. we can only predict with preparing all the risks, for example, with good money management.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalp is best or not it only depend on trader . i think scalp is so risky style but it get profit more too . you play short time trade and get more profit on scalp style . scalp style give us pips very quickly . so my recommend scalp is best .

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    This is very good indeed scalping but many brokers are not allowed to use his mengguanakn because they considered it illegal because trategi scalping forex trading is generally used in such a short time frame of one minute
    I do not think there is a problem that does not allow brokers, we are looking only broker that allows this technique, and as instaforex This allows us to use this technique, the better we can use this broker.

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled6969 View Post
    Scalping Forex is known as one of the most regularly used in forex trading. Moreover, Forex scalping is in high demand is also used often by the most experienced traders
    This is very good indeed scalping but many brokers are not allowed to use his mengguanakn because they considered it illegal because trategi scalping forex trading is generally used in such a short time frame of one minute

+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 448 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)