+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 448 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #4

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #5

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Member Benoye is an unknown quantity at this point Benoye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may aap ki raey ke sath sahmat hoon. scalping naya trader ke liye bohut hi dangerous hai. iss may ziada toor per stop loss ka use nae kia jata or lot bhi bari use ki jaati hay. jo ak pal may ap ka equity 0 kr de sakte hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prawinkurdeg will become famous soon enough prawinkurdeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is art of getting a few pips profit very fast from price movement but scalping is not easy and its risky too. we get very little profit from each trade and one big loss wipe out our all profits made in several trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all existing techniques in forex trading should have advantages and drawbacks of each, all of these techniques has its own rules when trading example, a session market, currency pair, etc.. as well as scalping, I can not say which technique is best because every trader must have his own style of trading, and the technique could be so good for a trader but also not necessarily good for the other traders
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Member sind is an unknown quantity at this point sind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though I wont say scalping is best, for scalping you need a special skill and really should have an expert knowledge about the movement of the instrument. Since the entire trade happens inside two minutes, good profit can happen or heavy loss may result. I would say the trader should choose his style. The percentage of of scalping in my trades constitute about 25% of the trades.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think scalping strategy is one simple way of rousing a modest profit as well, but the weakness of scalping is to make a TP and SL limits that prevent us to achieve the following benefits that we set, but we can control the trade with a lot more time. .

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also have experienced a lot of loss experience when using scalping strategies to trade. because I think it's scalping strategy is a strategy that is very difficult. need the ability to analyze the market quickly and accurately. also a huge mental pressure when trading using scalping strategies. because scalping always use money management risk, because it is in my opinion not suitable for beginners.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    scalping can be very risky at many times ,a dn i think new comer should avoid trading scalping as there is lot of chances of lossing in itr and you requiree lot of practice for it
    Good point, Mate! But, in fact, beginners ussually choose scalping as their main strategy considering this method's fast earning adn fast result. Most of beginners do not like to wait too long to place his/her trade and want to get instant profit even if it is too little, that is why they love to learn how to do a scalping. Itdoes not mean that scalping is bad, not at all. For some good trader, this method is awesome. But again, this is not suitable for beginner, even from learning process point of view.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member samihsamouha is an unknown quantity at this point samihsamouha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Scalping is a profitables trading strategies and my objections with the styles is purely because I have been unables to masters the trading systems and most of my trades end in lossing, so I have abandoned scalping for position trading !!

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    I love scalping. I think all system is good as long as we are know how to make good trade with that system. We are know and understand if trading is really hard. So, to choose the best sytem which suitable for our system and strategy is not easy. We are need good mental and right psychology to make our trade succes. Scalper is good for aggressive trader. But it was not suitable for passive trader. It was example if the system will be depends to the user.
    yes the scalping strategy is a very good trading system that we can use to successfully navigate forex markets. Scalping strategy can work well for a forex trader, but at the same time, we must have a well balanced knowledge about it before we trade it and be successful in it.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is not a good option for traders, i do not like it because it failed to give me profits for a long time, almost 2 years i wasted with this technique and finally i said good by to the scalping and since that time i am making profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 448 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)