+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 448 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhagawanta View Post
    yup! i think is every trading technic has a pluss and minus things..scalping is good to makes fast and big money but its makes big risk too..and also the other technicvthere will be a plus and minus point,and i think is no matter what the technic we use and if we able to use it well and earn profit thats would be best technic!goodluck!
    scalping technique is best if we want our rapidly growing capital, scalping technique will easily run when the market in Europe and America session, the demo account is the best way to train the scalping technique, use small spread quickly close positions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Raees is an unknown quantity at this point Raees's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping could be best but it's requires great trading skills and market knowledge. in scalping we enter and exit a market just to earn few pips.i think it suitable for newbies i think news trading is best as we know when and which market will move in which direction by our news and fundamental analysis in scalping we need to know exactly when to enter and when to exit trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mohamed4 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    when we have lot of money in our account should we use scalping???
    in my view we should use scalping to earn more profit..
    post ur opininons here
    For scalping runforex requires a great deal of attention, and Forex trading platform that allows application platform strategy.So quickly and flexibly to enter commands, because a small hesitation could undermine the position.During the scalping Forex you can also aim at greater profit when you are sure to be in a positive direction.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aiiu View Post
    according for me, scalping is best technique to earn fastly money over forex market and got result of all trades very soon as compared to long term trades but if you need a big and huge profit, with little time
    then you must trading in a long term plans
    If you really want huge profit in the short time then you can take much more risk and try to trade in this risky market to gain good profit. but if you do not need fast money then you must have to trade with low risk so that you will able to gain consistant profit from your trades.

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mashbahah View Post
    For me, if it is used to focus when prices move quickly then he will be able, perhaps it would be well if the market already in the know with certainty its trend, so we just do the scalping unidirectional trend until about reaching saturation point
    i think to be successful then I felt the best thing I can suggest is using sound management and use to analyze market news

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup! i think is every trading technic has a pluss and minus things..scalping is good to makes fast and big money but its makes big risk too..and also the other technicvthere will be a plus and minus point,and i think is no matter what the technic we use and if we able to use it well and earn profit thats would be best technic!goodluck!

Junior Member aiiu is an unknown quantity at this point aiiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according for me, scalping is best technique to earn fastly money over forex market and got result of all trades very soon as compared to long term trades but if you need a big and huge profit, with little time
    then you must trading in a long term plans

Senior Member jo9y is an unknown quantity at this point jo9y's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course i agree with you that scalping is the best to trade here.In Forex trading, scalping is taking advantage of currency pair change over a very short period of time.Traders that scalp usually use high leverage and aim for less then 10 pips within a few minutes. Scalping is a generally considered to be a dangerous practice by professional traders and is officially frowned on by Forex brokers.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, if it is used to focus when prices move quickly then he will be able, perhaps it would be well if the market already in the know with certainty its trend, so we just do the scalping unidirectional trend until about reaching saturation point

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    is scalping is best???

when we have lot of money in our account should we use scalping???
    in my view we should use scalping to earn more profit..
    post ur opininons here
    Scalping is the best for mini account small invest.do scalping some time earn some/big profit.I see some broker not support scalping.Fundamental analyst is the best for scalping.new news when come market move effect pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 448 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)