+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 177 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par hum agar safe trade agar karna chahty hain tou yai bhut zruri hai hamary leyay k is mai apna best work krny ki try kary agar thoura sa bhi hamra yaha par trend galat a jata hai tou hum kafi pechy a jaty hain jis sai kafi loss ka samna karna parta hai... well my bro, generally I definitely do think that there is no 100 % safety Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion, so be logic my dear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to masyuni For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-03)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit and loss are part of the trading process and and it is your experience and hard work that your profit should be more than your loss and the net amount in the form of money will be in your pocket and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful entry and you should become a successful and expert trader and be happy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-03)

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe you are talking about the long term trading system and swap. Those who are Muslims they can't use swap then what should they do? And as I know swap account is not profitable for small traders. Because if we keep open any trades then the broker will deduct swap from our balance. well of course my dear, in the forex business I personally do think there is no 100% strategy to earn in the forex market trading business all that a trader need to earn is complete money management in the forex market trading business.trader need to have a good believe that it is alright to make money in the fx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to koplok For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-03)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai ap ney jo strategy share ki hai eo sub key lye brst hai. Mai ney ap ki strategy ko mote kf ley hsi es lo first mai drmo account par prayicr kro gy es key bad mai es ko real accoung pat apply kro gu. Likan es mai majior issue hai 2000$ ki investment hai. Har koi itney zada investment nshi kr salta hai.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Than using the over are in day chart it is better to use the minimum chart combined by support resistance point. That is will give more probability to get money than using daily chart gives very quick profits in the trading. And it works by using the simple indicators like Moving Averages, MACD, Parabolic Sar and Fractals. These all indicators are placed on the 5 minutes graph or 10 minutes before doing trading.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course for me i think it is very hard to believe, but with the division of the material from the members of this forum I try to be able to filter the information available, a strategy that can generate 100% profit when trading basically requires good and perfect skills but until now I still tend to analyze for the pair GBP / USD and EUR / USD. because this pair is the movement of big points every day. and a clearer analysis, fundamental also often plays an important role, because the second pair is the strongest economy in the world

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se daily k chart se humien sirf ak indications hi milte hian lekin yeh zaroori ni ha kh os din overbought se hi sell hi hoga yeh market aj kal itni fast ha kh buy se buy hi hoti chale jay gi bus ak news tak wait karien ya first market sessions k close hone se phele jo market conditions ho gi phr wohi all day rahe gi yahi best strategy ha. Bhai main to samjhata hoon yaha par is tarah ka koi bhi trading system nahi hota hai jismein 100% humare ko earning ho sakti ho bhai, aise trading system par aap jayda bharosa na kare wo jayda loss de sakte hai bhai.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ab tak mujhay to aesi koi strategy nahi mill pae hai k jiss pay me work kar sako aur us ko apni lazmi tor pay strategy bana lo.ku k wakt k sath sath market change hoti rehti hai aur market me trend ka pata nahi chalta hai to yeh bat such me he such hoti hai k trend ko follow karna lazmi ho jata hai kissi b achay trade karnay k lye. Maybe this strategy is a safe strategy, but i think the profit will be very small. We do not use stop loss also to trade using this strategy, and it will be very dangerous. We do not know when the market really overbought, sometimes even it is overbought, but there are so many people who still buy the pairs.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it is really a good way to become rich with investing money. This is not a trading strategy rather it is an investing strategy through which you can make plenty of bucks by taking swaps and also taking pips in the positive direction. Sooner or later if your position is the negative direction it will become positive by taking in swaps. So one way or another you will make good money out of it. So good luck.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear, no double in trading forex, I strongly think if you want 100% safe strategy safe profit and easy trade in forex market then you have balance of big amount in your account .you have to use .01 lot size in market .and you have buy when market is over sold and you have sell when market is over bought. Everyone will be able to get the result that much of what you have put forward. In this way we can achieve these results become more frequent in the running this result becomes greater. Broadly speaking, will not reach 100% would correct all of the analysis that we do it. This could be a reference to our search for good results correctly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 177 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)