+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 177 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sweet words of friends. This needs to be applied in my trade. special and significant use is necessary. for alter reasons. so our story is not hurt, because of the use of many miniatures as our personal area of the city. Overbought and oversold is very corking if we use Bolinger Strip indicator. because it gives patent in vista forex trading chart. and 100% safe strategy is quite profitable and easy to trade ?. The forex business forum business in the online world system where we make the knowledge and experience and we can make a good strategy quite profitable in the trading system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most powerful strategy is that your eyes and mind are just following what your heart says instead of my actions is that I test new business and delay for circadian wax bends if the bazaar hits again and again, I buy or advertise the brace and the blow. at 10 pips atom confirm let alone hhhmmm try to use bollinger bands to analyze price movements as if it will only spend time in vain if we have to look for a trading system with 100% accuracy and Rather than follow the strategies and plans of others repeatedly I am tired after the loss much of my time and money are valuable and now I use my own scalping technique that works well. I am only looking for 15 to 20 pips and after getting a lot of profits I close my trades and repeat the same process over and over until I get as much as I target. Almost everything went well and with almost 80% success. My advice to newcomers is having to learn scalping and try to bend down on small profits. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (1)

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    mien to yeh he kaho ga k ager ap ny yahan sy earn kerna hai aur apni life ko settle kerna hai to ap ko es mien mehnat ker k market ko deeply dakhna ho ga aur es mien profit earn kerna ho ga

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wesey koi bhi aisi asan strategy nahi hai jo aap ko 100% profit dey aap ko yahan pey bohat zyada experience ki zaroorat hoti hai agar aap ko yahan pey profit kamana hai to aur jitna aap practice karein gey aap utni achi strategy develop kar saktey ho jo zyada time aap ko profit dey

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this time specific strategies may seem good, but the income is usually too small. Opening a trade with many sizes of 0.01 will certainly also cause the merchant to accept your smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy throughout our opinion. and In my personal opinion, the best trading system is our self, I can say that because basically in my view every trading strategy is the same and has the same potential to generate profits but try to achieve a successful strategy by your own but and me also looking for some good strategies for my real trading in this market moreover but if any then the strategist has become a millionaire then many various strategies that can be found in website or forex forum

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear sir I think no indicator or strategy to make profit 100% accurate in forex trading, may indicator and stategy sometime make false too, sometime we must loss in our trade, dont worry loss and proift is part from forex, so we just make learn again to make profit continously,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), ayazfx (2018-05-31), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-31), Unregistered (1)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it may seem to me very hard to believe, but with the sharing of material from members of this forum I try to be able to filter the available information, a strategy that can generate 100% profit when trading basically requires good and perfect skills. , then it should also be filled by the merchant, so I think it is considered an easy implementation strategy is still quite difficult to digest and I am satisfied with my strategy of using a new one just I do not think that there is the most powerful strategy in forex and Strategy is the most word right to approach something rather than Determining the timeframe that you will and on my view for trading in forex the best strategy is to learn more and practice more and after that trade with rational proper money management as it may be shared free of charge in this forum and maybe it will make the forex world destroyed

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir apne theek kaha ha k market me volatilty uss iwaqt hoti hai jab kafi badi news koi aati hai..US aur UK session ke time pe market me bahut news rehti hai jis wajah se market kafi move karta hai
    traders badi news ke time pe kafi paisa lagate hai..chote traders ko kafoi nuksan hota hai kyunki wo thik se news ko analyse nahi kar pate jabki bade traders news ke time kafi paisa kama lete hai,,,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-31), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-31)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually we can not find a good strategy that can bring good profits so easily and to find one we have to do our own research as a trading strategy that nothing is perfect just Learn how to test the strategy on a suitable demo account The best strategy is learning about forex and then know how to avoid greed and emotion then you can ask 10 expert traders on this and you will get 10 different answers because everyone has his own trading strategy and for him it is the best in the world for me I am trading using only patterns 1-2-3 on the 15 minute chart. Several times our strategy can show us false signals to make orders than you can follow that strategy to get the perfect success in Forex trading as if We always need to wait for a good position to trade Scalping is a strategy that can increase your capital many times in time short even though you need enough experience with it to avoid losing badly until We can only make an analysis but the result is not always the same as reality.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now this strategy may look good, but the profits are too small. Opening trading with many sizes of 0.01 will also cause traders to get the smallest swap. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion. Also it requires a very large capital that most of the traders including me do not have on hand. Opening trading with many sizes of 0.01 will also cause traders to get the smallest swap. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 177 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)