+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 177 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% safe strategy is quite profitable and easy to trade? You are a forex forum business in the world of online systems where we make knowledge and experience and we can make good strategies that are quite profitable in the trading system. and Yes, this is a way of trading. If every trader trades with discipline then every person is successful in forex. But this doesn't happen in forex because someone is lazy and doesn't study properly and someone is very interested in learning and doing their hard work to achieve success. Therefore, in the discipline of forex and goals, it is important in forex trading. You have the right goals to reach that target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most powerful strategy is that your eyes and mind just follow what your heart says, not my action is that I test a new business and delay the circadian candle bend if the bazaar touches the edge again and again I buy or advertise a brace and an atomic hit 10 pips confirm moreover hhhmmm try to use bollinger bands to analyze price movements as if only going to spend time in vain if we have to find a trading system with 100% accuracy and instead of following the strategies and planning of others over and over I am tired after losing a lot of time and my money is valuable and now I use my own scalping technique that works well. I only look for 15 to 20 pips and after getting a lot of profit I close my trade and repeat the same process again and again until I get as much as I target. most of this works smoothly and with almost 80% success. My advice for newcomers is to learn scalping and try to submit to small profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now certain strategies may look good, but the income is usually too small. Opening a trade with a lot size of 0.01 will of course also cause the trader to receive your smallest exchange. I don't think it's a relevant strategy in all of OUR opinions. and Just because someone makes a lot of money using unnecessary "revolutionary" strategies means that you will experience the same thing according to walking stably and slowly and gathering market information to make enough capital actually As a beginner on Forex I am busy making the right new strategies which will give me some advantages if we can do it then we will be good traders like this. It is strong because of the simplicity and accuracy of this strategy. I have been using a simple system of support and resistance levels for about a few years now and the results are very good.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe for me it is very difficult to believe, but by sharing material from members of this forum I try to be able to filter available information, strategies that can produce 100% profit when trading basically requires good and perfect skills, then it must also be charged by traders, so I think the implementation strategy that is considered easy is still quite difficult to digest and I think the safest and most profitable strategy is that we have to do work on a demo account to gain experience and knowledge after that we have to invest the minimum amount of money in trading our land may not be greedy because greed is the biggest enemy of the merchant.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually we cannot find a good strategy that can generate profits so easily and to find one we have to do our own research as a trading strategy that is nothing perfect, only Learn how to test a strategy on a demo account according to the best strategy learning about forex and then know how to avoid greed and emotion, you can ask 10 expert traders about this and you will get 10 different answers because everyone has their own trading strategy and for him it is the best in the world for me. Trading only uses the 1-2-3 pattern on the 15-minute chart and of course now I believe in my strategy right now but you need big capital Preparing with small results and If we want to use the strategy for the best ability then we will need to feel comfortable using This is because a trader must make a good and wise strategy to make big profits from forex trading as if following a good strategy is very useful for traders because every trader can make mistakes. But if we maintain our low volume, we risk less to blow up our account

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now this strategy might look good, but the benefits are too small. Opening a trade with a lot size of 0.01 will also cause the trader to get the smallest exchange. In my opinion it is not a relevant strategy in my own opinion. It also requires very large capital which most traders including me do not have. Opening a trade with a lot size of 0.01 will also cause the trader to get the smallest exchange. In my opinion it is not a relevant strategy in my own opinion. and Success if we all use the right approach also I think there is no trading strategy that has 100% accuracy because no person or software can know well what will happen in the future like I don't trade with only one strategy but all My strategy is well equipped to counter any kind of market that can happen as I might have gone with floating losses to my strategy but I believe that it will benefit in welding

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Elliot wave for me is that I can use the best method for now, but I disagree if there is a forex trading strategy with 100% accuracy at that time and when you are aware and understand how it can be made in trust as part of your trade so You can better solve the fact that my trading strategy is very effective to make my money to this day I am satisfying my trading strategy rather than almost no strategy that is 100 percent accurate on the forex market and Elliot wave is one of several strong trading methods , I also learned about Elliot wave, when combined with trendline + resistance support in my opinion it is a very strong system, actually there is no system that is 100% perfect, because every system must have a gap to experience losses, so don't be fooled by the trading system some claim able to profit 100%

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's true we don't have to keep changing our trading system, because we don't make any progress if you do that, all we have to do is stay focused on the one trading system we use. then looking for the weaknesses and strengths of the system, then we can develop the system and cover your weaknesses with each and now this tactic may look great, but the income will be too small. Initial trading that has a large agreement size involving 0. 01 will even result in your investor receiving the smallest trade that involves. I am totally unaware of other tactics in my unique view.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today of course this might be good, even though the benefits are actually too small. Launching a position using many dimensions connected with 0. 01 will even produce a certain dealer that gets the smallest connected to the swap. I actually do not really believe it is a strategy that is relevant in my own thoughts and opinions. and 100% safe strategy, enogh is profitable and easy you bht hi the process is slow I hota he qk kabhi for profit high jata miles he or kabhi to very low, pr technical way of playing especially se kam kam krna hota dia jo hmarey liye kafi bhi ho or bhi safe ho.Hm jub kam starting from hain to very low 0.01 as soon as you know the news depends on hota he.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends entirely on the trader. If you become a good trader, then I tell you what your best strategy is. Without self-confidence, we will never be able to take maximum advantage of our trade expertise and expertise, if there are so many people will become millionaires on that day. You need money to make money, that's for one and then you need the right risk management so that like the best Strategy for MM and All Foreign Trade has a 50% chance of being right so the best option is to use those that are suitable for all your methods and apply to chart that this is the funniest thing I've ever heard so I mean you can win with strategies and other traders lose later because forex is the most cortical trade without any trading strategy, it's hard to profit from forex that trusting our trading strategy is an important aspect in our trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 177 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)